Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Increasingly irritated

As my frustration increases, expect increasingly cynical posts.  For a while swimming 2500 yards 5 days a week was calming me down, but now I am puffed up like some bizaro-weight lifting alternate universe version of myself.  Not only am I jacked on natural steroidal adrenalenes but my poor frame is not used to carrying the extra weight realigned about my shoulders.  In addition everything is twisted about by not one but two rear end collisions like wylie coyote painted a target on the rear of my car.
The increase in tostesterones with no outlet other than to exercise more which just increases them further doesn't help, but if I stop exercising the tension and anxiety builds to the point where I can't sleep; I wake up at 5:30 in the morning and go swimming again.
It just doesn't get any better than this (sarcasm).  Eventually I'll outgrown my clothes if something doesn't give, then eventually I begin to look like one of those alien swimmers whose body appears to have been redesigned to resemble a light bulb.
And the blog entries will reflect my frustration at you, society, china and the universe in general more and more until you'll think I'm just another raving lunatic, but am I or is this your fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment