Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

hash vs reality

I swam 2500 yards after a long day, every free minute was spent editing the very long section on antimatter, the prior post addresses that.
I have such deep feelings, that will never leave.
On the other hand, I have had a sore neck for 24 hours now and swimming while the medicine of choice today has done little but made it hurt worse.
It  does not compare to the heaviness of my heart which is like those english post spheres which are so large and heavy that they sink into the ground. But my heart is not as hard as those round stones which look like 2 ton canon balls.
It is cool, the storms did not come today, although the circled, never getting close enough to invade my swim.
The silence here is peaceful, full of  bird songs,  the buzz of insects but nothing marrs the peace except distant motor sounds, sufficiently distant not to overwhelm the noises of the wind in the trees.  The silence from without, however, is dense and overpowering.  I weep inside, having no answers that I can make.
I plan to write some scripts, but that is far distant, the novels call although I have had no time for them today, no stomach except for poetry perhaps where I can hide my emotions but express my feelings that run so deep, like the cold water deep in the rivers that hold the remains of pirate ships and slave ships kept company by fish that want to avoid the hot summer sun.

Anyway, having explained how and why the universe expands and contracts and why it expands at the right speed where we are at and why it is so very developed at this stage and how the 4 real dimensions (not time) coexist and why time is no dimension at all, I have to read where they publish and rehash this bullsh** while my writing languishes in relative obscurity, like our friend the fish in the prior paragraph.

It is so much malarky that I wonder that my loyal readers dont call their friends at the news, foxy or otherwise, and shout, the truth is out there if you but look for it.
It matters little, but it serves to twist the knife a little that you left in my heart, a lesser pain of ignorance and the diseased body and mind vrs the real pain that only love can bring.

Fox News: Scientists believe alien life may exist in other universes after discovering a mysterious 'force'. http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/05/15/scientists-believe-alien-life-may-exist-in-other-universes-after-discovering-mysterious-force.html Shared via Google News

No comments:

Post a Comment