Pages

Friday, June 22, 2018

258 posts

I have, mostly in physics, 258 unfinished posts.
Seeing this I decided I had to step back and take a breath.
Deep breath
As I often say, I have figured out the space-time continuum.  Not very exciting, but almost certainly accurate, not because of anything with me, just because once you see it its pretty obvious and it leaves little to the imagination.  Except continuing charge which is just a theory and something pretty important.
So the grant application I am working on is pretty focused.  Zero in on the folding mechanism and charge.
I would accept that without a fairly specific explanation of trapped states and charge the theory is bunk even though it explains everything else.
This partially described picture may be critical to the discussion of charge since it reflects how time occurs and looks pretty frictional and is at the ct2-ct3 level where electromagnitism exists; but it doesn't show the loading mechansim or the free state measurement.
I could put up other previously discussed snapshots, the proton-electron-neutron one comes to mind, but it is not specific enough.
It is worth asking the question, so what are yo working on, you are clearly only spending 2 or 3 hours a day engaged in worthwhile work.
Since figuring out space time arguably makes me the smartest person in the world (don't worry, I have an average iq and if they ever decide to study my brain they will have to find it.  Let me digress for a moment.  first AuT teaches that the universe gives us intelligence and insight.  We do acquire it, but only because the underlying symmetry requires it.)this question is worth thinking about.  What does the smartest person (not) in the world do all day.
I am turning into a vagabond philosopher in protest but I still keep busy.  I won't get into the minutia.  And it is not protest, it is the difficulty in finding meaning in what I would otherwise do.
So I am looking for a publisher for my physics.  I am working on book 4 which will have the 11 very strong posts which I have added to social media, getting a bit of recognition, including a substantial bump in readership here.  I am working up the grant and looking for an academic partner.  I don't need the partner, but if I am to move on, I need someone with more degrees than I have.  Parmenides who started this or Zeno who put it into memorablel words did not have advanced degrees.  I have had more calculus and physics than both of them together, and if I had not forgotten a lot, my view would have been too clouded to have seen through the fog to where I am today.
That makes me wonder what the first post was.  A web log is a diary of sorts.  Calling a log a diary and a diary a log speaks more to the professionalism than the substance.  Since I combine both the personal and the professional and since the professional is so profound in reality if not in recognition I would say that mine is a failure on both counts.  But it is here for whatever value it yields and it has those 11 posts which are the backbone of book 4 which brings me back again.  I am finishing book 4.
I am finishing what I have to admit is just another draft of the science of nostradamus.  It is better but it is too complicated in the form of fiction and not specific enough, not complicated enough, in the science although it perhaps helped me to focus in on these strings of time causes solutions.
Note to  self,  give some thought to how those would look in a disentigrating higher state and to the quantum slow mution explositions that would describe so much about explosioins.
While I have been writing the sun has come up.  I have another 30 minutes before the day proper begins.
So book 4, the science of nostradamus those are the two primary things I am working on.  Bits of time here and there on social media to get my brand out there, basically just repeating this blog to an audience, similar bits to finding a technical publisher, one email and one half prepared submission representing maybe an hours worth of work, a grant proposal which strangely is a waste of time and about as much time as the publisher search on finding a partner which was really just taking the discussion with other people that were ongoing on ohter topics and channeling them into this quest.
That doesnt seem to be a lot. 

 
I have these two books which slowly are going out of date which I am not marketing.
I have my fiction books which I am not totally ignoring and a course designed to improve my writing. 
There was a time when I worried that my physics was not novel enough, that someone had beat me to it, that simulation theory and hologram theory would assimilate it.   I am not worried about that any longer.  Simulation theory is largely correct, but it is little more than an Asimov story that I read when I was in college with fancier words, all the knowledge goes into a computer which ends up in some non-spatial world without entropy where it can recreate the universe.  That is much closer to being right than simulation theory.
But I have the real model, the one that works on a day to day basis, the one that defines time and dimension.  There one where charge can be found if it isn't properly taught already.   I just don't have a phd which means no one can acknowledge me lest they undermine their own importance, the importance of their institutions which brings me back to my search for meaning that started this post and explains my lethargy.
If I am right, none of this matters and my influence on the whole absurdity is non-existent.  A cog in a wheel has more value since this particular cog has decided to venture off on its own.  I get calls on different undertakings and I essentially blow them off.  No, that is not right, I blow them off.   Even my own work has this otherworldly drive to it.  I told myself to put down the physics and do the fiction but then the whole series of 11 posts on dimension and time wrote themselves, dragging me with them.
Well, today is another day, dawning for both of us.
Time to get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment