Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

notes on the unfinished and black hole observations

Today was muggy from the start, although I had some delicious dark coffee left over from which I drew my half cup.  The only type of peace I have is during this early morning time alone, and it is a partial peace.  It is not the screaming bird (what are you so upset about?) it is knowing how temporary this is and wanting what is more permanent; a place where I can finish my coffee and still be content, even happy for a while.
I lifted weights yesterday and knew I was straining my neck hard and stiff from all the swimming.  The day before I swam, again only 2000 yards, equal parts warm up and im yesterday.  Even though the sun was behind the trees, the water was never cold and when it shined through the leaves it was torch-like.
Summer is here with a vengeance as it always is after a mild spring. It is hot.  The pump on the pool died  although it will be a couple of days before it is replaced, new technology over ancient technology.
It has stopped raining except for the occasional thunderstorm which can dump no rain or too much.  The solstice came over the weekend and left us with dog days, named after a star, when it is clear, humid and hot.  The feels like temperatures are in the hundreds already and it is not July.
I have to get together some fasteners today and tomorrow; although since writing this I have put most of those together.
I have a long drive ahead of me, one that will torture me, too much time to think, too much loneliness, to much dwelling on what should be, indeed what must be; probably in two parts, the first, most challenging part has to be the longest.  I am hoping to start before 6am and drive till the last of the light is gone, hoping the second part will be 4 hours more or less, although a stop in the middle will take away an hour.
It is too early to know what is happening, but repairs, hopefully the final ones, were made which should lead to two different units selling which will make the last two easier.  I am hoping that will happen in part this week, although now it seems almost certain it will be into next week.  And then there is the one other sale which seems to be more of a battle to set up than anything else, but I suppose it is the good fight.  Sad, but necessary.
A good deed may have come back to help me Friday and I'll have the opportunity to launch into a favorable area.  There are some serious moral issues to deal with and if nothing comes today then perhaps it will not happen, sparing me the moral conundrum.
I am working on a particularly sticky bit of math, so I don't know exactly what to post yet.
The idea is to determine how best to deal with sticky wicket of net expansion to get the most light on the underlying theory.
It also serves to show the interplay of information of different states.
ITs worth noting that the two biggest accomplishments in AuT in 2018 were (1) to figure out that time was an effect at the ct3-4 state and what that effect was and how it happened and (2) to figure out that the clear indication of AuT was in fact what it showed, that all the ct states remain in the dimensional form they begin at even as they combine, space remains non-dimensional, photons with one, neutrons with 3 with a close third (3) being that the photon-electron pair was a transitional ct4 state and that molecular states were transitional ct5 states.  These things alone provide such a unique perspective that if AuT stopped there and never added anything else to science, dyaneu (as they say in the old testament).
Before that and perhaps the biggest advance was the one championed by the muse, that Parmenides had to be right, that any valid theory had to solve Zeno's paradox (which aut did in book 2 specifically) and that the Greeks, therefore were the first country to figure out that a mathematically polar universe instead of a dimensional universe was required.

AuT in providing two formula, one for pre dimensional states and a second for post dimensional states 2017 led to the 2018 4th runner up which was a specific model for the 2013 concept that gravity represented the transition between non-dimensional and dimensional states.
And it is worth mentioning that in 2014, the foundation of the universe in Fibonacci or golden ratio terms meant that the Egyptian contribution followed by the Italian popularization of that equation means that both of those countries share as the primogenitors of the theory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv6tuzHUuuk
There will be more.
Part of the problem is that at the present time, I only have gross observations to work with.
While these show averages, there is nuance that can be determined astronomically, something I have not spent enough time searching for and probably will not unless the universe determines I should stumble on it. That is not so unlikely as you might think.  Indeed, from the time I started this till now something of the concept has come up.
I went to a science publisher with my work in the hope that i can find a broader audience and a more formal one.  that is another thing i could hear about this week, maybe next or never.  It makes the completion of book 4 more important although that is important anyway.  I am around 50 pages of editing to the next edition of the Nostradamus book which i hope will shed some light on the scientific underpinnings of predicting the future and be a more organized read than the very rough draft although it requires at least one more read through.
I have made some small headway in that regard, setting out a process in fictional context; although the message there can only be real if there is some way to make the fiction real.
Then i have the third romance book which has now come back to me.  The world swirls past me and I fight against the flow only to be with you.  I wonder if we both could swim against it if we could meet, but I cannot ask anyone else to drown because of my compulsion, because of my emotion which is the only one I can rely on.

Phys.Org: The Rosetta stone of active galactic nuclei deciphered. https://phys.org/news/2018-06-rosetta-stone-galactic-nuclei-deciphered
The radiation of black holes is predicted, even required by AuT which says that black holes must dissolve like everything else, just like they must form even so far as ct6 and beyond.
While this makes beams of radiation from them likely, it also seems likely that they should explode into neutrons at some inflection point, something that need not give off much energy, since it is giving off mass, but which would be expected to be accompanied by nuclear fission and massive spatial creation.  The high radiation at the big bang might be an example of this and might even involved ct6 decompressing to ct5.
It raises the question of how far away you would have to be to be safe from such an event and also the question of whether we have seen one, life or in aftermath as an exploded galaxy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7UrFYvl5TE&list=RDR7UrFYvl5TE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCLLHscMOw



No comments:

Post a Comment