Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

The illusive nature of life

I expect life to cut me out
I do not understand it
How everything can feel so clear to me
Am I wrong or is everyone else
How can I tell
the logic seems irrefutable
The answer to all the questions
it is like opening the curtains on a play
everything is revealed.
Where does it start?
I am not afraid of this
Time is an illusion
Not really, a little maybe
But that is the end, not the beginning
I want to marry you
It is comparable to the counter in a dimensional environment so it misleads us.
I want to be able to come home knowing you will be there
Once we get to the quantum universe, that universe existing one quantum instant at a time
every night
time loses its power
I want to own you
it becomes something created by the background
and have you be comfortable that you own me
and not the background itself
till death separates us, for now
once we eliminate dimension except as one is a series of compression states
and to know that if we can just live long enough
we can peel it back and forth to see how things work together without time
the one that lives on will have enough memories
once we realize the counter that controls change is different from the one that we call time
to survive until the other comes around again
then time loses its power over things
and to know that we can ignore death
dimensions become flexible
whenever we hold each other at night
and the secrets of the universe open up.


No comments:

Post a Comment