Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

The unbalanced model 1 of how many?

When people understand my model they get excited about it.
Unfortunately, I am having trouble expanding my audience.
I recently increased my readership 200 views a week which sounds good, but for someone who has figured out how time and space work, it is a pretty small victory.
I'm getting ready to do some serious work on charge but I am somewhat put upon by events.

Let us take the unbalanced model of electron and proton and apply it (draw out) for waves and ct2. The idea is to look at imperfect ct3 waves (broken up like prot and elec) aligned along ct4 to form waves as we experience them, before they are fully loaded ct2-ct3 arms jus as partially formed ct4 states in the form of protons and electrons form along ct5 along with unbroken neutrons.
different transitional states
What this shows is that you can apply the proposed transitional states of protons and electrons (which may reflect averages of other imbalances) to the lower states. The unbalanced natures suggested by the modeling is reflected and possible in the lower ct states all the way down to space which cannot be split unevenly in terms of information arms although it can be split 1:3 in terms of ct0 solutions as shown by the drawing below.
Space and photons

This drawing shows a close up of the imbalanced states of photon and wave giving rise to the irregular charge features necessary to have the electromagnetic force, the e-m being shown in the photon state as magnetism and in the wave state, at least presumably, as electrical current.  It is seen that the same ratio in terms of mass reflecting an imbalance is reflected in these states right down to the photon and wave clouds corresponding to the electron clouds.
To understand this better you are directed to book 3 in particular, but books 1-3 in generatl.
Photons and Waves


Then you have to put this all together and understand that the universe coming unwound includes many versions of the drawing below just in the ct3-ct4 matrix which is further complicated as these are tied together along the ct4-ct5 information arm matrix.
The wound and unwound string
But that is not everything, because you can focus down on the time element which is a part of the flow of things shown in the drawing above and which is shown in more detail below as the ratio of ct1 moving within the higher ct3-4 matrix and that leaving the matrix or, more specifically going between other states in the matrix pushing them apart and thereby minimizing the amount of change within the otherwise shared matrix and where velocity can be seen as an absolute related to the number of ct1 states leaving the matrix to reduce the movement as the rate approaches the 1:256 at the ct2 level which is presumably the reflection of the speed of light.
Time in the string

We are looking at imperfect ct3 waves (broken up like prot and elec) aligned along ct4 to form waves before they are fully loaded arms along ct4 just as molecules are ct4 broken (and unbroken) aligned along ct5.  This shows where charge comes from and will be shown to be much more important in later posts building on this framework which may be some time in coming.


I am not sure if I am going to take a break from physics or not.  I'm still working on book 4 and every time I say I will I end up with another book's worth of information but I have other things to do.
 I hope to have the second edition of nostradamus finished by the 9th of July.  Something to look forward to is that I actually managed to come up with a model for seeing into the future.  It is in the book, whether I put it in here or not, I do not know.
Imagine a world where there is no lottery? And what would have to happen to make this possible, a world where we knew what the future held, but could do nothing about it.
Just fyi, it takes under a paragraph to describe and appears presently at two places in the book.
This second edition will probably be published as just a new printing of the first edition because the first edition was totally just thrown together and while this is 100% better, much tighter and truer to form, it is still in need of another rewrite so it will be shared with you mainly if you just want to look at that draft of things.

I was disappointed that things did not come together better, I am going through hell right now and a number of disappointments have come down around me, I was hoping for something positive that would help carry me through this time.  I am in the most hostile environment you can get while not being in some truely bad situation, and while I am going to escape it over the next few days, it will come at significant cost and the idea of getting back into it is almost unbearable.

Perhaps the best I can say is that I managed to swim 1600 yards tonight after being off yesterday and being sleepless.   I did a lot of hard labor in the sun today, and afterwards went for a good, if a little too short of a swim.

Friday morning when I get away, cannot come soon enough.

Another note, about the same time Nostradamus comes out I am expecting the audio version of book 3 to be available.



Book 1 is trailing that process and it is more likely that the next audio book will be 4, but having any audio book out will be a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment