Pages

Monday, June 11, 2018

Physics 4a and symmetry

I almost called you this afternoon.
It was raining
I almost put this into a post
to everyone in the world
I felt low 
I have been sitting here looking at my life, 
refusing to do the obvious work in front of me
the kind that puts bread on the table
I don't know if I am just too tired to do it or if I am legitimately pursuing something better.
The whole writig thing is so easy and so impossible
my heart is not in practicing any longer.
Where is my heart?
nothing is going particularly wrong
I read that all Hawkins wanted was to understand how the universe works so I should be happy.
I am full of misgivings about things
and what business do I have to reach out to you?
I reach out for the delete button and wonder what you would want
This post has to wait, because my mind has been carried away by the rain

But this is how the next post starts

Pre-AuT Physics has a problem with approximate symmetry.  It cannot explain why approximate and not perfect symmetry occurs.
AuT defines a necessarily approximate symmetry due to both a vibrational and compressing vs decompressing states.
It also slowly bleeds (currently) ct1 from the more compressed states.
It should be possible to predict how it will bleed in the reverse direction.
I wrote a post on the Parmenides test.
The Parmenides test is that  the universe cannot be infinitely divisible.
AuT deals with this with quantum space.
Left and right have less to do with aut in symmetry  because left and right require more dimensions than aut requires for an analysis.


No comments:

Post a Comment