Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

More evidence AuT is accurate?

Part of the problem with pre-aut physics is that you look up in the sky and you see things and don't know how to interpret them:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/new-type-galaxy-just-after-big-bang-has-been-discovered-1623193

This article seems to say that black holes were in existence 900 million years after the big bang.  Now that is a long time, but not long enough for suns to burn out of the size envisioned by pre-aut astronomy and collapse unless there was some pretty dense stuff around and not just a bunch of elementary stuff like energy.

That being said, it is entirely consistent with AuT and the absence of these early quasar/dissolving black holes are pretty much a requirement of AuT.

My promotion of book 3 was apparently delayed, at least as of now being labeled "late" although it is still 5/31 when it was to be delivered and I am not concerned yet.  I was told to wait for another 24 hours which is no problem.

The weekend is probably just as well for this type of thing.  I hope it is not delayed further, although I have so much to work on right now, that I could well spend the weekend on press releases, edits to the fiction version and the like.

I put a clean recording up, I may have spoke too soon about the audio book because the review period is 10-14 days and I think next week only gets to the beginning.

https://soundcloud.com/greg-friedlander/why-is-aut-different-edited

I was unhappily awake at 3am this morning, realizing I was not getting any closer to a resolution with the problems I faced with this ongoing nightmare west of here, the equivalent in some ways of the slow moving lava in Hawaii, but with only me in its path and decided to attempt to deal with it from the standpoint of minimizing the problem if possible.

I did that and now I am waiting again; because nothing can happen in the middle of the night.  I am tired of being patient, tired of being distracted by these ancient problems in the middle of the night and very much ready to move on.  I must wait for that, I suppose and hope that June is a better month.


No comments:

Post a Comment