Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

5am

I was up at 5am, the moon providing a daylight of sorts; unable to sleep for having these fusion reactor designs dance through myhead.
Early there were clouds, possibly a high fog of sorts, by the time the sun came up they were gone.
Yesterday I did 35 minutes on the stair machine at a pretty high rate with two minute breaks then mostly 3 sets of weights, although i allowed myself to be crowded out from a full workout.  If he weather cooperates I may swim tonight, but who knows.  Today promises only weird and inadequate results.
I am "interviewing" 4 different universities to do the math for the fusion reactor; sadly I have to pick one to finish the approved NSF grant; but I had to renew an administrative application which means there will be several days when I cannot do anything anyway.  It is odd that fate had pushed me earlier to set this otherwise irrelevant federal process in motion, get an approval so that all that it lacked was a renewal.  Days, instead of weeks.
I am doing this so I dont have to do everything myself.  But there are advantages.  A year ago I would say I have the science to prove this is possible, the equivalent of Einstein's little band saying a bomb could theoretically be built.  Of course, they were dealing with only the most superficial corrupted view of the science; but there is still an equivalence.
It stops there because I was forced to figure out how to apply the science.  I started drafting patents even before this was the case, almost a year ago.  What was I patenting?  That is a complicated legal question which I do not wish to spend time on here, but in terms of early Oklahoma land law, I was driving a stake into the ground.
Now, it is quite different.  I have the modalities and the equivalents and many of the specifics.
The president's analyst was one of those very far seeing movies that pointed out that everyone hates the phone company and with their ability and unwillingness to deal with problems like these it is easyto see why.
The Washington Post: Robocalls are overwhelming hospitals and patients, threatening a new kind of health crisis. https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/06/17/robocalls-are-overwhelming-hospitals-patients-threatening-new-kind-health-crisis/
Where was I...
I am less than 3 weeks from my presentation which I have filmed, sounds like a reference to time trave; I am accepted to the first round in several accelerator programs and if I had free time I would be spending it studying within them.  I dont have time.
There is only one working fusion reactor known to exist in the solar system; I have pointed out where a likely second one exists (actually a number of very similar ones) and I have the science laid out in steadily increasing detail in the patents to build one.
And yet at 5 am with the moon providign the light, I am awake.
The reactor is not complex, it occurs naturally in nature and probably in multiple places; but it requires the new science which 'forces us to treat force differently' which intereferes with our self image.
What new science?
This


No comments:

Post a Comment