Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

sound cloud presentation

So I continue to just sit at 175 pounds, occasionally bouncing one way or the other by a few pounds,  but not by anything relevant.
I figured out two ways to address my second 90 second video, I believe the one to choose is the second, but I will probably record both and play them here.
I have been exercising hard, yesterday was weights and stair, although I only did two sets of weights and pulled back on the stair, but I attribute this to the heat.
I went to sleep early and slept for almost 10 hours which means that I will have dilusional episodes today; but I must have needed it.  Simming would be a good way to wake up this morning and perhaps I will, although it rained hard and perhaps that lowered the water temperature, something that would be better and worse.
It would take a lifetime to recreate something like this physics.
There are other things that took a lifetime to create
Still, sometimes you have to admit that you have to start over
That is not really a thing, starting over.  You can get reincarnated, but you still have the same life.
Babies, if there are any, that are not reincarnated, get to start fresh.
That being said, we can look past where we are, to the adventure of being...nothing, an empty shell of what we once were.

If love was enough
is not an excuse
because love is always enough
if you make it enough
Is this the weight of love
how do you weigh love
It is enough to know you
to weigh all the love
And when you look for answers
is not that answer enough
not just to this
but for everything
 


No comments:

Post a Comment