Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

still on slide 1

I am not happy.
I felt like I was going to have a heart attack swimming and had to stop at 20 of 24 of my first 400 im.  I was gasping for air.  Not sure if it was a lack of sleep, the pressure I'm under, old age, the high water temperature or swimming in the sun.
After recovering I swam 3 more 400 ims so that I did 2500 yards with just under 1600 im, but my heart hurts even now and I feel I must make some arrangements for continuity of my project.  Hopefully by New York, but I will have to see.
I can only hope to make it that for.
This post is to get this one article off my list of unpublished posts.
There are, btw, hundreds of unpublished posts.
Some are only an article and some are pages of typing
some insightful, some little more than random words
I think i typed yesterday that my physics are the equivalent of a masters, phd and post doctoral thesis in terms of research and results.
If you want the litany of what it is, it appears somewhere is past posts.
But despite answering all the questions that AuT answers, I get mocked by experts in theories that dont matter, followers of obsolete nobel prize winners.
And yet, to succeed regarding this undertaking I have to build something I did not even have a specific model for a year ago.  Yes, I had the science for it, but not the design.
I saw conceptually the process, but now I see the steps, but how to accomlish them.  That I can do this and that the first slide shows this, that is something and it has to do with the pictures that appear, but it is a riddle for now, because I cannot talk too much about the specifics, but when you look at the first slide you see fusion, so look again and tell me what you see...or don`t.  You are both the most relevant thing and irrelevant to me.
Ahhh, that is so crucial to this undertaking, a  reason for it is not important, a way to do it, that is important.
I have another patent to filel between now and July 8 and I have to have the utility finished in two forms. One is a minimal document of 15 pages.  That one is nearly impossible, but has to serve the purpose of the pct for now.  It well may violate that rule, but it is a target.  I have begun work on it.  I could be nothing more than the claims and  a few drawings; because it can reference the larger works, but it will be something else.
Then there is the way the universe directs me.  Sometimes it gives me key insights and then I will be attacked, by bugs, people, insanity and the feature given will be taken away, only to resurface in some other form later or perhaps to be lost forever.
https://flipboard.com/@flipboard/-when-will-the-mississippi-come-for-new-/f-e9f7d337ac%2Fslate.com

So everyone says I should not be insulted by the comparison that insulted me.  It is not because of the financial success of the parallel, but merely because of the difference in science.  I suppose that makes me as much of a snob and as defective as everyone else.
I need to move to the mountains, I think the heat is killing me.  Or perhaps it is being away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment