Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2019

the case against success

I have been watching the sun come up since 515 this morning.  As I look over the post below, it is two hours later, the light has moved far down from  the tree tops almost to the level of the fence in some cases.   It is still muggy, but not hot yet.
My half cup of coffee is almost gone.  It will be missed, although I am thinking about leaving coffee as I am thinking about leaving all these things.
I am in a unique place, one that is partially reflected in madness and partly in something that is not genius, but which could be in someone smarter.

I will find out a little more about my speech on Monday or Tuesday I hope.

Others are doing well in this regard.  there is an article below:
80 million dollars spent on the same tired old theories.
That being said, I did come up with some other issues for fusion reactors based on the AuT model which have nothing to  do with pre-aut science, but which open a facinating gateway into the process.  It is not a new gateway, in fact it is already set out in much the right language, but it is something that is so slight but important a difference that I had to write it down before I could relax this morning.

I swam and have normalized now the 1200 in the form of 3x4 im workout.  I still only did 2400 yards; but it is a process, a marathon as it were and not a sprint and while I am 1100 yards from a really good swimming workout, it seems to be a good holding pattern given all the other problems I have and I have swam, etc.

My ancient car purchase passed its first inspection test.  I am not sure of it yet, that requires 20,000 miles of operation in its present form at which point it will have served its purpose, but I actually like it even though I am not convinced of the overall wisdom of the endeavor.  Until things turn around a little which they may not, this is the way to go; taking chances on the future. 

TechCrunch: A Boston startup developing a nuclear fusion reactor just got a roughly $50 million boost. https://techcrunch.com/2019/06/27/a-boston-startup-developing-a-nuclear-fusion-reactor-just-got-a-roughly-50-million-boost/

The risks I am taking are dire, extreme even; but required if I pursue the dream that only a fool would ignore.  It is more than a dream of fusion and fame, wealth and wisdom; I am working towards a lifestyle change from charade to happiness.  At one moment it looks very close at another it seems further away.  It boils down to changing only a little, but the swimming is a symptom of things.   Right now I have my life laid out, everything is easy.  Well, it would be if I would go back to my profession which would be an admission that I must slog out the rest of my life in drudgery after a fashion.  It is hard to abandon that for a dream, what might well turn out to be a fantasy, there is a lot of evidence in that direction; what appears to good to be true....

If I can convince the world of my fusion reactor model, that might help, its hard to imagine it would not amount to pulling the trigger and perhaps that is days away, not weeks, but it remains to be seen.

Articles like this one are problematic and I need the experts who are out there to throw their weight behind what is a pretty simple project, the math being so solid that I was able to put forth the basic model, albeit with some interesting changes recently that I have yet to fully reconcile in my head.

Speaking of reconciling stuff in my head, I saw on the news this morning that the president walked into N. Korea and dragged the dictator of that country back into south korea, probably to get a decent cup of coffee, which is a good thing to go  with a lot of the goofy things that are otherwise done.  Meanwhile, of course, europe burns, so the question is one of balancing an important diplomatic show against the end of  the world.  But give credit and critisism where it is due.

It is humid but cool this morning.  I should swim, it would be almost cold, but I am not up for that transition yet.  That comes later in the summer when the heat is so bad it is the only way to swimout of doors.

I have not shaved in a few days.  I look like one of those cartoon shipwreck  characters.  While I am exercising, my body seems to have largely shut down in other ways.  The dizziness that was pretty awful yesterday seems better this morning.  Typing this is probably not a great idea; but life goes on and tomorrow is the first and I have to add the patent information I developed today and file the patent tomorrow which spells out fusion as much as it can be without drawing the exact process out.

I have been thinking about the future quite a bit because I have decisions to make.  Of the 3 big cases I have been working on, I have decided against one, consider another to be unlikely and the third seems to be in some sort of limbo.  There is still a lot of work out there for me, but the short run seems a little off kilter and too dependent on others.   I seem to have set up some priorities for myself that are spinning away from the mainstream, possibly too far from it.  The several opportunities that have come up in that regard over the last few days have largely been ignored in favor of the grand gesture that is science.  That is, at present I fear, the opposite of making a living.  While I have an entirely reasonable budget of time and money, it appears out of sync with a long term vision for the future.  A great deal hinges on third parties who I will probably not speak to before I get back from the Northeast which puts the horse and cart in a confusion of geometry.

I have finished another rough chapter in my book, but this post is about my physics to some extent and the most recent chapter and title of a submitted peer review paper is worth considering in its stead.

Title
The Case Against Time
Abstract

Articles should spark debate and cause a stir; preventing the tendency towards inaction and scientific lethargy. 
This article presents the case for time as a dimensional result, separate from change, and not a fundamental dimensional feature.
Dimensions arise from Iterated base equations which give rise to fractal results.  We do not see the mathematically clear process, because it is hidden by a false dimensional feature, we call time. Time acts like a glass reflecting reality blocking the underlying mathematics behind the glass.
Algorithm Universe Theory (AuT) is an easily examined and reproducible model which defines the universe with applications to force, mass, energy and observed structures including a new view of fundamental particles, atoms, the periodic table, molecules, and black holes.  It defines gravity, how it arises and how it relates to other forces and how they arise sequentially. 
It builds from basic mathematical observations to complex structures.
This is presented one step at a time, so I caution you to follow observed mathematics which are irrefutable, being nothing more than mathematics.  The conclusions reached show that AuT is verified by observed results, fractal design and logic.
This short paper is designed for readers with a minimal understanding of Quantum mechanics and fractal mathematics 
Published papers can be found here: https://gmfpc.com/aut-details
I would suggest you watch at least the first, shorter of these two so you will have an overview of the theory.
The Denver 12-minute video: https://youtu.be/yczljGjPDYE
USA PowerPoint link: https://youtu.be/EjVR26KtAgo

No comments:

Post a Comment