Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

ghosting the most dangerous man alive.

1800 yards only yesterday.  And my blood pressure was high tonight.
Is it the heat?  Nerves?
Maybe the spider bites.
There is a lot going on.
It is what is going through my mind
One conflict after another
Can I do this?
And you are thinking, what kind of person only swims 1800 yards.
I cannot answer what is wrong with me.
Today, I swam 2200 yards  again, still not much.
But this blood pressure thing
My blood pressure is always low, but not tonight.
Maybe it is the ghosts
http://hellogiggles.com/ghost-galaxy-dark-matter/
I am going to start a series of posts about my pitch.
There is death in this
Because I am going to describe a new weapon
I have said this is star wars technology
And so there must be a death star.
It is not set out directly in the pitch
But it is there indirectly and it is taking shape in the patent
A horrible, malevolent shape, but for some reason the universe gave me this information.
I'm not going to put the slides here, but you can see them.
The 5 slide version: https://youtu.be/_0MElpWVV94
I'm going to show the slides there, not in the blog,.
You can listen to it or just read the blog it doesn't matter to me.
And you can skip several steps by reading the books which have been abandoned but still have more information than anyone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment