Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

googling cold fusion

cold fusion is not really a thing
neither is plasma fusion
i have been getting increasingly specific.
I think I might actually be able to design the entire reaction
one of several
in one of several ways
for each type
in the next few days or weeks.
Forbes: Google Ran A Secret Experiment To Search For Cold Fusion. Did They Find It?. https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2019/06/10/google-ran-a-secret-experiment-to-search-for-cold-fusion-did-they-find-it/
I drew  it out yesterday and I discussed the elements involved.
I realize the role of plasma in all of this
but plasma is probably counter-productive in the grand scheme of things; at least plasma in the sense of prior reactions.
the biggest problem is not looking for what is needed, its just that there is no science of the pieces.  The math is not overly complicated, thankfully, but that does not mean that it is simple either, not practically applied.
Practical...what does that word mean here?  Practical is observed net effects, what we work with.  That is complicated by a dozen factors that did not exist in math before AuT.
It is like the fractal multiple base, also called multiple dimension model.  Jezus, the way these things deform and form, the way the require a rethink of things, not just time and dimension but the way we talk about time and dimension.
I swam yesterday, I walked, I ate an entire frozen pizza alone.  Well almosst the entire thing.  I had a salad with it.  It was unusually good, the pizza; the salad had too much vinegar and made me choke.  Today I was almost as far over my target weight as I was under it yesterday, but that only bothers the most neurotic parts of me.
at 5 am i was up and saw a sliver of moon through clouds in the western sky, the earth turning me towards it.  I only woke one time.
Early to bed, even earlier awake.
I have these quiet hours to myself.
there is a quiet futility to this time
you are not here
I have all these animals i have to feed before i can work
then i try to save the world for what purpose?
I suppose part of the reason is because I am desperate.
part is that i am driven by memories of you
a need for something to exercise a mind
already lost
like trying to put on the fire on a doomed ship
there are no lifeboats
only the inevitable sharks
but sharks must eat too
I am running around the firey deck
trying to find a place where i can do some good
leave some scrap behind me
I cannot excuse myself for all the wrongs Ihave done
even if i have proved them inevitable
how can one have guilt
for what I know is not my fault.
In the news there is talk of war again
As if 16 years of fighting was not enough
perhaps when I give the world fusion
that is how it will be used.
One day, a lot of adversarial goverments will ask themselves why they did not come to me, perhaps friendly governments will wonder why they did not act to keep this secret.  Those who steal this will feel twinges of unexplained guilt as they lie on silk sheets and I lie in the dust.
You might question this outcome, it is not inevitable, but if the rules of irony apply, it is more likely than the other.
A lot of this has to do with the lack of a team, so this has to happen before I put one together.
Things are happening.  I am moving forward with two programs, three perhaps.  But each of those put up barriers which might stop me and if they do not, I may stop myself.
The team....
I am feeding mosquitos, inevitable outside this time of year, despite the trucks.
Mostquitos, the team that i need to form.  I dont see enough of a difference, both i suppose are inevitable and both may kill me, metaphorically or otherwise, bring me low.
A half cup of coffee
A meagre roll to eat
heavy on top of the frozen pizza from last night
mosquitos who know what what they want
Anger
i am driven from the house by anger
there is too much of it in those doors
with their safety
their controlled comfort
but filled with anger
it is no wonder i spend my mornings out here
the mosquitos like having me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment