Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

bagels and time travel

i weighed 174. something this morning  I cannot remember what.  I have been making the bagel, egg and whatever meat i could find things lately.  they are delicious.
I swam...again.  In something of a time and heat rut.  Too hot to go to the gym.  I will pay for that when I go back.  2500 yards today, it was sunny with a storm in the distance to the south and I watched it steadily come to me, ominous; but I finished my swim.
I finished the first draft of the grant application.  weighing in at 31 pages but who knows how many of them are redundant.  There is a lot to edit.  I am waiting to see what type of help i am going to get with the numbers, designing my nail.  It is interesting.
I went back in time today, around 54 years.  We can all travel in time a bit, well I can anyway.
I have something in common with the photon, i cannot be two places at once.  Well, once being a pre-time once anyway.
I cannot be all the places i need to be.
I cannot be the places i need to be for me at all.
I am in a weird place.  I have figured out how the universe works below the level of thermodynamics.  I worked out the solution to wave particle duality and then the answer to the twin slit anomalies.
I figured out what the Aristotle wheel rolled against
And yet, I cannot do for everyone that needs a part of what I am.
I cannot give the advice i need to give or get those who get what little advice i have to offer to listen.
The world crumbles around me.
I hold a life preserver, but  too many people are drowning.  I hold a life preserver, but no one believes in it.
In less than 30 days now, well a bunch of things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment