Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

Why Bell's Theorum is BS

A reduced stair workout with 3 sets of weights yesterday followed by a mere 2000 yards (in a thunderstorm) then another 2200.
I am still alive.
I have been busy.  I am working diligently to get the patent ready to file.  I have a little under 2 months.  I finished my part and am working to get  some other work done on it.  The results...well I am curious to see what they are.
All predictable science should be given a seat at the physics table, but AuT being expponentially more predictive does not get a chair because it is too right.
I am editing the paper, unpublished which "proves" the theory mathematically.
This article is total B.S.  I would write those words out to emphasis it, but it isn't really the article, it was Bell himself who was full of it.
Salon: How quantum theory clashes with reality. https://www.salon.com/2019/06/02/how-quantum-theory-clashes-with-reality/
The idiocy of this is reflected in the article I am writing, what it says about what space is, but that will wait.
What really matters is that as long as you think electrons are quantum, as long as you think of time as a dimension or even fundamental you will always get the wrong result.  You have to be able to peel  back the layers.
I am going to provide snippets of my paper on proof here and I will publish it at some point in time, perhaps I will share that here, who knows what the future holds.
But one thing I will share is that space itself is not quantum.  It is so much more complicated than anything I have ever seen, that I now realize even though it is the quantum state for our view of the universe, it is only the beginning of something infinitely more complex.
Bell is full of S--T, well he was.  Dead now.  I have figured out the hidden variables, but when I pulled back the curtain and saw quantum space, there was another curtain, which spread out like an ocean when I touch it.
Anyway...
(buy me)



No comments:

Post a Comment