Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

is this art or science?

After a short 2000 yard swim with only 1200 im, yes, falling apart here with only a 750 yard warm up and a 50 yard warm down; I did three sets of weights and a less than stellar bike ride where I took every conceivable way to minimize it, including jumping in the pool to cool down afterwards.
It is storming nearby, the storm torn clouds are dark against the sky.
I am tired.
It is a frustrating way to live right now.
I worked a little bit to organize the next two books I am writing.
I finished my presentation slides and sent them in even though I have till Monday afternoon.
It is nice to be able to concentrate on the next patents, the pct, one last provisional perhaps, the utility which I could also file now, I am that close.
This will involve the expenditure of an estimate 5 gs which is budgeted already.
There is also the matter of 3 gs budgeted for travel to ny;  most of which is already spent perhaps.  it will be good and bad to get away from everything.
I wonder if I will be in time to save the world.  I have worked hard, but I dont know how much longer Iwant togo on alone.  I have proven most of the points.
The patent claims are complex and some have markush aspects that go on for pages, perhaps two, in a way not previously allowed but somehow everything needs to go in there and I think I can get close to the 3:20 if I go this route and clean things up later when the money is there to find help.

So I am working on physics, star wars science, and I am looking for an image, and I get to this.

https://boingboing.net/2018/05/25/the-empire-strips-back-star.html
That is something more is also starwars science after a fashion.   Weird, but science and it looks to be largely professionally done, if silly.  I would buy a ticket I think, for the sake of my project if nothing else.

I am tired, too tired to continue this way.  Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment