Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

The Vents are stopped up



Why dont you guys just buy the books?  This is just the place where I go to vent.  It is not so much science as me whining about all the things that bother me.
Like the fact that I figured out how the universe works below the level of thermodynamics and the major publications are not camped out in my driveway.  What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Or the fact that I swam 2000 yrds even though the thought of swimming 100 yds was unbearable to me.  And that you know i feel better because of it and that makes you feel smug.
Or the fact that I did all of this to save your rotten hides which clearly would only be worth saving if you understood wtf I am talking about which, well see item 1, clearly you dont but even if you did it wouldnt matter and if you dont know why i say that, well you havent been reading this blog very much.
And how about the fact taht i would do anything even be unhappy myself if it made youhappy.  would you do that/  doubt it.  And you know its true, because i supprted everyone, even the old one that clearly wasnt right because that is what I am.
I am too loyal, that is my problem.  Too wonderful.  What a cross I have to bear.
But that does not make me perfect.  I am quick to anger, jealous, small minded just like you are.  I will gnaw my way around a problem to save a few bucks just like you.  And you now something else/ there is nothign about electrons in those books like what you see here, because i did not realize it even though it just  happened that way.
There is so much s--t I figure out every day, id have to publish twice a day to get close to keeping up, because i am just that much smarter than everyone else, that much more irritated and that much worse of a person.
So read all the old frigging blog posts if you want, but you should give the books to your friends as presents.
I had a new idea for a book today, by the way, but you are dreaming if you think im going to tell you about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment