Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2019

slide 1 all about the tubmans

I weighed in at my target weigth this morning, fairly precisely
I suppose it was a good idea to swim
And even though it was only 2,000 yards, I did two 400 ims and one 200 instead of 5 200's.
Now, I know what you are thinking, why not 3 400 ims and the only answer i can give is that it is really hot right now and I don't always perform high.
Indeed, the high blood pressure had me wondering if I was on the verge of a stroke or something with all of the problems I have had.
That is how the universe operates, it does not really care about anyone.
So lets talk about the universe which has handed everyone a death sentence for our sins
This slide is the most important one.
In a fractal universe, there is nothing to add to what is shown
At least to someone who understands what is being discussed.
Some, not understanding what is going on, could be asked, "what does not belong"
or even "what is in the last block (first block in Israel)"
None o fthese questions need to be answered, because this slide tells everything
You do not have to buy the book to understand this but the reason for everything you see here is certainly in there.  The links, well hte links take you where you need to go although if you have read more than a few of these posts, you know the answers.
Indeed, the weapon I have discussed is shown very clearly in each of these slides, even the innocent (to you perhaps) looking shell which is as weaponized as the sun.
And if you don't see what the shell is as much a part of the weapon as the sun, you need to read the books, because it is obvious, just like hte reason that the line drawing is the same, but very different from the rest of the drawing.
But let me lay something out for you, because you are too dense to see it.
Fusion is the trnasition from one thing to the next more dense thing.
It is, after a fashion, information arm loading.
In december of last year, I knew this, but I first looked at it in that specific way at that time when I applied this math to the periodic table and saw what the table was.
I don't need to prove the model to you, these pictures do that.
And if I asked which of these pictures is out of place, you might pick the sun, incorrectly; when in fact you could say none of them or all of them.
The question I have, is it time to go to the next slide yet?
The answer is, maybe not, because we have not even discussed the words.
You see this is a 30 minute presentation squeezed into 3 minutes, but perhaps 3 hours is shown in every slide.
This one shows what fusion reactors don't work and how to fix them.  The uninitiated, the one who has not read the blog would say, the first two pics show fusion reactions, but that is nonsense.  The first two pics show something much more than just little bits of fusion.  And the truth is that the second two slides show the same thing as the first two and to some extent take us all the way back to the whole "spirals in amber" series of books I wrote; but you canot get those any more.
Now, no man is an island, even the one who will one day be called the father of modern physics.
But the morons who think that I should give a rats ass about who has the money for this project just don't get it.
Don't get me wrong, I am all about the Harriet Tubmans, but the whole thing about AuT is that the universe doesn't give a rats ass about your money.  You are just a tool to get me where I am and I am just a tool because for one of several reasons I am supposed to teach this to you.
At least one of those reasons is because it could save you but you are going to throw so many roadblocks at it that it doesn't.  Maybe it wants to save you, but at no profit to me.  Somehow, the irony has to get in there and if you don't understand why, then you just have to find the posts on why irony is in the universe or what the books say.
What that means, is that the more that I am the tip of spear, which clearly I am, the more that irony will have its way with me.  Recognizing this doesn't make me smart, it merely makes me logical and therefor fatalistic.
And yet, in one slide, I can show everything about fusion and to some extent everything about the universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment