Pages

Monday, June 10, 2019

Prizes, aristotl's wheel, the surface and age

2000 yards.
This model exists because my lover crushed me, left me looking like a beetle bailey cartoon after a fight with the seargent and to some extent, that happens to me every day.
Indeed today, the thoughts of my lover casting me aside triggered the hallucinations which nearly crippled me, often making it where I could barely speak, and then I came out of it, and I saw the final pieces to the solution that kill Schrodinger's cat once and for all.
Isn't suffering grand?
I am so close, what does everything always fall apart when I am so close?
Close to what, you ask?
Indeed I realized what Aristotle's wheel rolls againt, it is what I said in the patents, but even my words escaped my notice till now, when all things have been made clear.
It is unbelievable, horrible that I have to be punished like this, impoverished, abandoned, forced to show my feelings the only way left to me.  And for what?  To kill Schrodinger's beloved cat?
The cat is dead, once and for all that, the ratios survive. 
The love?  My love is not as transient as my lover's; it cannot die, I could no more kill it than I could end my life; the two must die together.
That will be the story of my last contribution, people will say, his heart broke; and they will rejoice is the wisdom that is left behind in my wake, celebrating the lover who forced me to do this, the heroine.
I see it all now, now the collapsing of waves, by freezing the wheel, the surface,  both, it need not be one or the other, because one stopping and the other moving is all of a thing, it is the same as those drawings of what time is, how we experience, it is all a piece of the same pie, a sweet desert for everyone except me.
Drain off the pre-time locations, for those exist before the slits.
Indeed, the dual slit experiement, is trivial to solve in my madness.
I wondered about the proof article, the next article I had written, so close to the end.  I realize now that I can submit it for publication, by the end of the month.  I will set the trap to kill that cat, perhaps as early as this month.

The prior article talked about people getting the nobel prize for discovering dark energy when I have discovered what it is.  Well, not really discovered, just figured it out.
you know why i am always showing up in this blog
it is because i have this short little attention span
a big bag of anger and a need to complain about the silliness in the world
you people with your little problems and your bragadocious little accomplishments and your sense of self worth even as you participate in the planetary genocide that a milligram of common sense could stop because deep down inside, no you dont realize an asteroid or supervolcano willl do the same thing, you are not that smart, its because all you care about is your own little ego, your own feelings
you dont care about mine and maybe i dont care about yours.
Indeed I only have room in my heart for one person who would just as soon step on it as watch it bleed.

NBC News: The universe may be a billion years younger than we thought. Scientists are scrambling to figure out why.. https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/universe-may-be-billion-years-younger-we-thought-scientists-are-ncna1005541

No comments:

Post a Comment