Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Another look at space and another group following AuT

Yesterday I weighed in over my target weight again, inexplicably.
Rather than do the stair machine, I rode my bike which is, apparently, in need of new gears, cables and other hardware.
I did 3 sets of weights and finished the ride, getting the main gear adjusted at least so it would go into third gear.
I am happily free from the patent still, but I am also writing notes to add to the patent when it comes back.  None of this is really new science as much as it is new ways of handling the old science, spinning black holes out of galaxies and such.  It never stops.
I have 22 days to finish the NSF grant, so I am making notes for that also.
This post includes a link to a stupid "break through" something that is still years behind AuT and therefore just a new shadow from old science, but it also includes a bit of insight.
The insight is on space and comes from the math proof of the theory.
What we call space is actually ct1-3 to some extent.  Hence the ability to move through ct1 is absent, but you can move through what we call space, at least under a fashion and to the extent space is pre-time state change.
So we can move through "space" even though ct1 pushes us around.
This is why even now I am both right and wrong about everything.
Run as fast as you can, because all of the things that make me do what I do are both visible and what I am and invisible and what you cannot see and what I cannot seem to pass thorugh or control.  I am what you think I am, but i am also what you fear I am.  How can I bring these things together, the one who knows more than everyone else, who sees more clearly than everyone else even while I am going blind, the one who is driven passion but who grinds it to dust for the sake of things that are irrelevant, even to me.  Or perhaps there are alternatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghZt2cILcCU

Where were we, ah yes, quantum nonsense vrs AuT wisdom which seems to come from the biggest fool alive.
https://thenextweb.com/science/2019/06/03/physics-breakthrough-should-solve-quantum-computings-dead-cat-problem/

No comments:

Post a Comment