Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

day 3-1, 8-6 apocalypto 371 fractals vs fields and a short, uneventful trip back to 5/7/13

I built a fire to ward off the cold and loneliness, at least it is not as cold.

I got a large bottle of bourbon as a business gift this year.  Perhaps I should turn to alcoholism.  It is not my way, but I am interested in taking a drink if things work out.

I spent the morning looking at a post that had broken off.  It's set in concrete, that's helpful.  I put a bolt into it but the longest bold I found does give enough purchase to tests it.  I don't plan on buying a bigger bold, I'll either find another one or work on something else.  The easy solution is to dig post holes on either side and if I cannot rock it out at that point in time, I just drop in two posts instead of the one.

I have added an electric guitar and a classical guitar in my music room.  I need to start taking more time to play music.  There is always so much for me to do. 

I remain in a place which should help with the music; but perhaps it will be muted over time, be replaced, not as easy for me, replacement is not really a thing for me; my memory or programming is too permanent; I am a solid state circuit.  Perhaps, you are more of a vacuum tube; a beautiful glow when it is operating, but essentially nothing filled with hard stuff.  Don't get upset with the metaphors, they are driven by frustration, not reality.

I managed to do a full 2050 yard swim with 1050 in IM; not my best effort; but given the work I did earlier and everything else, I feel like I did what I could; not the least of which is a level of disgust in the way things are going with me which would create a deep depression if I did not have so much that prevents me from letting that happen.

I am as tired of daydreams as a person can get.

It's two days after I started this post.  Yesterday I did nothing but walk, whether I'll do anything today remains to be seen and it remains to be seen what, if anything I write from here.

5/7/2013

This post only had a title, what a waste!

Evolution and Progress-paradox

So rather than disappoint, I'm going "back to the present" and I'll discuss some theory.

You can read whatever you want to into that heading, I am sure there is a lot that I thought of unpacking there, but saved till now.

Instead, I will talk about something that can be unpacked, space time field equations vrs AuT fractal mathematics.


Spacetime is described by Einstein's Field Equations.

Image from LOG#105. Einstein’s equations.

gμν is the metric tensor that describes how distances and angles are measured in spacetime.

AuT-tensors are combinations of distances and angles, to replace these we have orders of solutions, relationships between the solutions and the solutions themselves, positive or negative for a quantum point; but summed up for the points over any number of quantum points.  In AuT the terms T and C lose their meaning, pi is fixed for any matrix and g is repaced by these sums.

Tμν is the stress-energy-momentum tensor that is the source of gravitational fields; mass is one part of it.

Again energy does not exist in AuT in quantum states, nor does mass as such, but merely as a level of organization, referred to as compression between states of information.

Since these vary in spacetime we often say that it is like a fabric that bends.


This varying of tensors is actually important for us in AuT because it is proof that the underlying iterated equations are changing, the source of the fractals we experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment