Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

Day 1 of 2021

Back to the older posts from 2013.

We'll get there, but first:

I hate you for not wishing me happy new year, I will get over it.  I guess I deserve it.  You can't have it both ways, you can't be reading this and not saying happy new year.  I can't wait to start completely over.  It is definitely time to start living life.  That being said...

2021 is off to an inauspicious start.  There is still no word on things.  Now I expect nothing before 1/4; but I still don't know what I didn't know where things stood on 12/20; maybe you could have made a better mash up of things if that had happened, who knows?

I seem to be having wrong way weight fluctuations todays.  We'll have to see how that works out.  After the good work out yesterday...

The coffee was good today.  I hit the ground running and was up pretty early and working on what needed to be done on this short time fuse new year.
I have 7 days to finish a mostly finished application which could easily take 7 days; and 11 days to finish another which is only a rough outline.
Luckily for me it is possible.

I decided I had to do something, new years resolutions and all, so I rode my bike to my office and back, something pretty mediocre but which allowed me to clear off some calendar duplications and get things ready for the big push which I may or may not have the energy for this evening...

I walked the dog and took down a broken fence after the bike ride.  It left me pretty wasted, old age I think, the kind of things which would have just invigorated me in the past.  I did think on the work for the 3rd project (1/4-1/5 project 1, 1/8 project 2 and 1/12 project 3).  The problem is that project 2 and 3 will add to project 1; but I'll do what I can and I'm just glad I have this weekend to put 3 into shape to incorporate loosely into 1.  I was talking about how tired I was...

Sometimes I feel the loss more than others.  Before my shower, during the shower I definitely felt it.  I need to change my personal life dramatically.  I'm not sure how to do it without this project taking off, but I'm as frustrated as I can stand right now and I'm sure there is something that could be done to solve that in fairly short order.  I think the universe is hypocritical dangling happiness in front of me and bogging me down in this mess.

Tired as I was, I also needed a shower more than rest; the first one of consequence (not at a gym) in a few days; I think my clothes were starting to become permanently attached and I needed a shave pretty badly despite some attempts to keep things under control with a dull razor.  I feel a lot better now, although I am basically in pajamas in the early evening, that is nothing to write home about.

I've been working on this too:  758-802MHz is the frequency range available for cellular which uses 3 bit communication using timing, wavelength and frequency.

What was I thinking about in may of 2013, it's mostly bull, even though it led to where I am today.

5/5/13 what is love in the hologram universe-thought and soul III
Since we have a great deal of evidence that thought is part of the singularity and hence in e-hologram theory happens over and over (thought=chemical plus electrical impulse; therefore has mass; therefore is nothing more than tendencies in the singularity expressed in gravity as a result of the addition of time) we are left with the troubling concepts of "predestination" and "soul" and "afterlife" in a universe which comes from a singularity.
We also discussed briefly self-determination at some level which means that while the singularity would define things on one scale; on a separate scale the singularity would exist separately.  This is a tricky slope, which largely undermines the entirety of e-hologram theory.
This is critical to time travel and plays a part in faster than light travel (don't get me started...yet) since our ability to view the past and predict the future is tied to the "completeness" of the singularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment