Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2021

18/394 deadline/apocalypto

18 days!  That's way too few to finish; but I am actively working on beginning the filings next week; hopefully the first ones on Tuesday.  That means working over the weekend.  

Two doses of vaccine do not mean immunity, maybe only statistics.

I'm two days post M-covid vaccine; no real symptoms, the first day other than the excruciating arm pain in the middle of the night which was not really excruciating; just hurting bad enough to keep me awake.

The sore arm thing suggested swimming, so I did that yesterday.
Surprisingly, to me most of all, I managed 1700 yards, including the whole 250 fly; but I did cut the breast stroke short; but my arm stopped hurting as much and last night it was better.

Walking the dog was hard later in the evening.  I had begun to feel really run down.  This continued into the night, getting worse; arising to the level that I thought I was getting sick or at least that the vaccine was having those effects; but it was also possible it was just exhaustion, a hard swim, sleep deprivation, stress, no you, and whichever was the case, I feel better this morning so rest was certainly important.

The arm pain was a lot less too.  It did get a little worse after the swim which involved an hours worth of stressing the place where the shot went in; but it didn't wake me up last night and the soreness to day isn't dramatic.  I'd say overall the swimming appears to have been a good idea.   Day 2 post getting the shot dawns warmer, although cold is coming.

I don't really like the way Quora does things, but occasionally I am directly asked questions, like this one and less occasionally I will answer them.  There are a lot of other answers, most of them bunk.

Depends on what you mean by “known.” AuT explains how it is possible to do near instantaneous travel over short distances and to limit the time for interstellar travel. I don’t think other science has the details necessary.

Now that being said, while it is possible, the ability to use the knowledge and other limitations built into the system raise questions that require a more in-depth discussion and since you asked for me, I will give it to you:

  1. The universe is fractal
  2. Fast interstellar travel requires manipulation of the travel which can best (as best I’ve come up with so far) be compared to trying to pull one rubber band from the center of a ball of rubber bands and insert it into a second ball of rubber bands without undoing them. It is possible to do this, but its a lot of work and the rubber band balls and distance between them are immense.
  3. Its worth remembering that nature is pretty smart and nature hasn’t figured out a good way to do this. On the other hand, AuT allows us to at least look past where nature is stopped (the time barrier). This gives us a tool which nature doesn’t have. Except to the extent we are a part of nature, of course.
There are under 350 posts, I think around 343 to retire.  Some of them later will probably be too long to comment on.  This one was pretty short and is what I was thinking about 6/8/13, I suppose; but not willing to say.

June 8, 2013the unselfish meaning of love
worrying about another
love only for one
unable to forget

No comments:

Post a Comment