Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

23/389 deadline/apocalypto

A six day count down for the most dangerous period where covid has gotten too close for comfort.  This will, in many ways, be the worst of it; but there is still nothing I can do. I worry because it is a disease that goes up and down.

Slept fitfully, need to spend a lot of time looking at plasmas today to see how to rehabilitate the work that is ongoing. I have been making notes there anyway; but its incumbent upon me to do more.  At least I have a couple of weeks to deal with it.

Today was a nothing workout today, a long walk with the dog and some easy weights.  After two hard swims, a hard bike ride and an easy bike ride I don't feel guilty about this.  I'm tired and my eyes hurt.  I miss you.  I think about reaching out, but that is something which I cannot do.  It isn't impossible, but it is inconsistent with what you have said you are looking for, at least for now.  We'll see if this changes or not.

I could have covid, i don't think so, but that is how tired and frustrated and alone I am.  I embrace it because you were alone and i wasn't there.  I hate it for the other people, but for me it is a deserved punishment.  At least I have enough to do, too much really.  All with an uncertain outcome.  Are you there at the end of it or something else?

There are questions that have answers and questions that are just other questions waiting to be asked.

I believe that there are gaps where we were together, where there was no reason to solve the world's problems; where unrequited love was replaced with present love.

Nothing but an article here, I wonder if after almost 8 years it is still true.

6/4/13

Astonishing Numbers: America's Poor Still Live Better Than Most Of The Rest Of Humanity http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/06/01/astonishing-numbers-americas-poor-still-live-better-than-most-of-the-rest-of-humanity/

No comments:

Post a Comment