Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2021

day 2 of the new year 6, 11

So I saw this yesterday
CL View Obituary
Congressman - Elect Luke Letlow Start 41, 29-Dec, Kilpatrick Funeral Homes ~ Monroe.
Note that congressman trumped Luke.
Because I care, unlike some people.

I hope you are satisfied.  Seriously.  I am frustrated as hell but there is no reason everyone should be.  We can do what we need to do.  I haven't done it yet, but I am going to look for how to live my life and do what I can to deal with the cost.  For now all I have are these conversations with myself and questions about the future. 

I don't necessarily like being alone but I understand it and to some extent I remember it.
It is both freedom and prison; but escaping from one to another is a type of freedom.  Where are those  results?

I finally got around to doing yoga, 30 minutes, but it was one of those workouts where you get a warning that maybe you should do an easier workout if you're unable to motivate yourself regularly.  I did about 80 % of it at 80% I'd say.  Probably should have done 40 minutes; but I did more than 20 and more than a morning warm up.

It took me a moment to figure this out, but this post is about boarding at military school, forced to sit at a desk for an hour or more every night to do homework.  That was another person who died of loneliness, I suppose, but in this post, for a moment that child was resurrected.

5/5/2013
The lost years-fluorescent nights
where other kids were having dinner with family, he would sit under flourescent light, bored till he'd chance hiding a book under the text to read and not studying, a short break from the work, escaping again to his books for a moment where he really lived, there and in his imagination, the windows open behind him so patrol could ensure he was at his desk for the requisite time, no break even to use the bathroom, behind him the bed tightly made where he would sleep, a thin mattress over metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment