Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

hiring 24 to deadline/388 day of the apocolypto/340 drafts to go

I slept better last night but not well by any means.
I did wake up with an idea of what to do next and worked for an hour before all my thoughts were put down where I could get to them later.  It will be a busy day today.  I have 3 weeks left, not much time.  I only reached about half of my goals yesterday, although I was up early and writing this morning to some effect.

The day passed.  I rode my bike again, this time only to the office and back.  Good exercise, good vibes despite the bursitis still acting up from last night.  I managed to get the two drafts out that I had planned for today, just finished meditating to get some rest.

Here is an article for me:

https://turing.com.  I was also referred to here:upwork.com. For the machine learning space, toptal.com.

I reached out to programmers generally for a grant that I probably won't get.  Didn't hurt to take this small step and there is a fair amount at stake, possibly a great deal.

I forgot to add "grand gestures."  That's another thing that lovers do for one another when they are separated.  Like figuring out how the universe operates or the neutron backbone of the PTE.  You don't get the whole unfairness issue inherent in this, that gets to the whole selfishness concept.

And figuring out how to get together, there is that too.  You fool yourself into thinking that you are more desperate than I am.  I don't even know if you are there.  But it is good to let you know that I am here, still.

Down to 340 drafts.  Some, like this one, are only a line or two.
I suppose the most interesting part of this post is that somewhere there is a part un, 6/2/13 by BG Wang.
I did not remember this, showing how terrible my brain in, but BG Wang was a nom de plume like Mark Twain.  BG Wang being an immature homonym or maybe homonym isn't exactly right, it being a description of a body part and a name as opposed to having two specific meanings, but you get it if you think about it.  Not sure what I was doing that back in 2013 and the prior post is still there.


Anyway, part one is way back there in the real june, 2, 2013.

6/2/13  why we will die alone part duex
ok, the only part of the first entry that had to do with anything was the part about being self-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment