Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

36 days to next deadline! apocalypto 378 going too fast and trading too quickly

It is interesting to see how things can be recycled from one decade to the next.

I rushed out of the office, too fast I am afraid; for while I was safe, I was not as safe as I could have been.
It was possible to swim 1800 yards, 1000 im and 800 warm up, at least I think it was 1800.  It could have been 700; I was swimming fast the whole time, perhaps not enough warm up, certainly not enough warm down.  I cut out one lap of breast stroke too because I ran out of time and thought it was better to get some sort of warm down rather than none.  I ran off without putting my sandals on so I could at least rinse off and had to go back and get them which, fortunately, was not a problem.
But then I was distracted by you today and drank too much coffee and a little tea at lunch and my adrenaline levels are still all out of whack.  I can only hope the blood from the swim eventually spreads out and brings thing down a bit or that I otherwise crash so I get some sleep tonight.
You see thinking about you keeps me alive and kills me at the same time, i cannot expect you to understand.

I worked out a couple of problem, the idea of steadily compressing to create orbits; but the question becomes are the inner electrons captured within the folds?  I think that is likely.

I made some headway into the next small grouping, although there are more questions than answers.
No response to my angry letter.

You have to understand that this is about you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6vwrxDc3TA as is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xXXIPRZ1Nw and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xXXIPRZ1Nw and conceivably everything else, everything seems to be designed around you, about you.  I have nothing to say about this philosophically or otherwise, it is what it is as everyone keeps saying, a tautology for the ages.

Anyway, I was talking about recycling decades and this is the post from long ago that is just as relevant today as when it was written I suppose.

The last 5/13/13 post: trading and killing friendship for love

I saw the movie the Great Gatsby.
It spoke to me.
I'm not saying it was the greatest movie ever.
But it was well cast and the story had meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment