Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

25/387 deadline/apocalypto

What a weird old post to finally get out of may of 2013.  Yep, May of 2013 is finally done.
Speaking of done, I woke up really early this morning, didn't want to get started so I watched a few of the late night videos and it was nice to see elderly people doing their jobs being a major topic.  It had a comic feel even to straight news, as if all of the work in the world was being performed by zombies but no one really cared.

I have a lot to do today.   I have to finish a usable draft of the second long form grant, at the end of the evening I was drawing pictures of intersecting spirals on elephants.  It works pretty well, a little weird and, of course it had to work a little better on a morbidly perfect, probably taxidermized elephant than a real life one where it belonged on the savannah.  

I did a bike ride to the river and back, two hours, the weather was perfect for a windbreaker.  It left me famished which was nice, the first time I've been hungry for a while.  I could also use a shower.  Spring is here and I need someone to share the bloom of flowers.

I have spent some time otherwise getting the next long grant ready to edit after next weeks' meetings.  I plan to do two of the powerpoint drafts with a goal of having at least 4 ready when sun sets on Sunday.  I've been looking over these thinking i'll tone it down from 8 instead of going up to 10.  Maybe 3 or 4?  Part of this is because of competition.

Writing every day or almost every day, that's what lovers do when they can't be together, in case you don't know.  Iwhpabioy if that were possible.  Or maybe its just torturing myself, I'm not sure.   My eyes hurt.

I ate a big lunch after the ride.  A two egg omelet grits two slices of bacon and toast.   Was still hungry after must have burned some calories in 2 hours of riding; or maybe I'm just fat.

Anyway, this is all that came from the end of may, 2013.  It ended on a nothing.

5/31/13 Most EU states oppose Chinese solar panel duties

No comments:

Post a Comment