Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

27 days to next deadline! apocalypto 387

I managed to get one of two drafts sent today, with 27 days left, that is 1 of 10 at a minimum.  I'll be working through the weekend.
So you are gone for good?  It is awful to think about.  I have to ignore these things to function.  I did have an excellent time pitching the project several times in the last 2 days, but it is sort of our thing, I'm not sure it matters otherwise.

I was exhausted by 2, but felt some exercise was necessary, especially after the close brush with feeling sick yesterday (lots of sun and yoga before going back to work) and saw the gym was sold out for the evening options so I ran over thinking perhaps I could get in since I didn't know if the earlier class was sold out or not.

I had no energy, was thinking just a warm up of 1000 yards would be better than nothing given the hard swim 3 days ago.  Fortunately, they had room.  It was crowded, but I still had a lane to myself; still too close for comfort giving the breath that is done (deep breath, 3 strokes exhaling, deep breath).  I managed to swim 2200 +yards, 1200 im, including 2x400 of the not so great kind, but the last 100 was really hard.  Was worried I had broken something, but I am ok right now; I think and tired.
But I am very unhappy about things.

The covid problem is a long term one, I cannot know anything that is good for a couple of weeks.  There is only potential bad stuff.

But I swam 2200 yards when I wasn't sure I could get in and when I didn't know if I could swim anything close to what I did.  I am broken hearted, but no worse than you.  I am worried and there is nothing I can do but try not to worry.

During one of my earlier pitches, I left open the need to do a pitch which was long and most of which wasn't going to be used.  One of the left off pieces was this one:

Now an industrialist or power company might say, this technology is important because I can make money with it so I want to license it and pay a lot of money.  But equally important a humanist might says, "so the reason I want to kill or subjugate everyone who doesn't look or talk like me is because of an underlying algorithm?  Maybe I should rethink my priorities."  At least that's the hope.

I didn't send that, but I preserve that here and the longer part I set aside to include in one of the grants.
I don't know what else to do but to go on for now.  Things have to change for the better soon, the news is a news of science and I am grateful for that.

Here is the post from 5/27/13.   It is an early example of looking at pi, way before the importance was determined.  It has some Real insights:
1) space...when you go to infinity it ceases to have a logical foundation, true.
Rather than rewrite those here, I'll bold face them in the text below.
What is clear is that in May I had not formulated the underlying fractal structure in even its most basic sense.  I was scared and in love and thinking about this but also an entirely different future.  

Now, I am anxious, in love and wondering what type of future I should be looking for.

infinite series and irregular numbers in e-hologram theory
5/27/2013
The most troubling aspect of e-hologram theory is that it requires that we ignore space as we know it for initial theoretical purposes.  Space continues to exist practically, but when you go to infinity, it ceases to have a logical foundation.  this is observed as matter is looked at in less than plank distances where it appears to be something other than matter as we see it and we talk about waves and we talk about strings.
There are other, more immediate examples.  22/7 (pi) is a good example.  This number has aspects which are predictable.  A curve which meets itself should necessarily rely on a number which recognizes this curve; but the number is still a number and the infinite nature of the series.
Hologram theory should provide a basis for these infinite series, just as they are intuitive.
Dark energy has been predicted to be particles popping in and out of existence in what we'd otherwise have called empty space.  This is another equivalent in the hologram universe.  This can be the singularity affected with time coordinates corresponding to empty pace or even in less than all of the dimensions of space.  It could be time being exposed to dimensions and then not exposed to dimensions while being exposed to time or possibly being exposed to dimensions without the other aspects of time which is an intriguing alternative.
This so called dark or vacuum energy equivalent has to have some basis that makes it both logical and invisible.  Could it be that expanding time, that is time which has dimensions creating the impression of expansion, cause other tendencies to acquire time to fill what would otherwise look like a void with space?  If so, is there a finite amount of time so that the breaks would suddenly be put on expansion as space could no longer be filled with this type of time -energy or is there an infinite amount.  The former will give space an elasticity (if not a sudden brake); the later would allow for continued expansion.  If it is necessary to fill the void with time having that dimension, is it possible to fill it faster or slower to speed up or slow down the universe.
quarks and anti quarks (opposite charged) and other annihilation of matter is design of big bang theory.   Antimatter has been determined to exist in our universe.  What is anti-matter in e-hologram theory?  matter and antimatter are different-asymmetrical.  Anti-time might account for this but what is anti-time.  antipositron and anti-protons asymmetry as compared to matter quarks might be best indicator of how time attaches to tendencies or perhaps there are two types of tendancies in the singularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment