Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

countdowns 4,8 apocalypto 366

I moved up to 12/3/13 which is the last Dec post of 2013; way back when I still thought about nonsense like multi-universes and wormholes, the link can be ignored.
It is very early on New Year's Eve.

I woke early to make last minute, but important changes to the filing which I planned for today, but perhaps not.  
Every day that goes by there is more that is added and if I leave off the secret sauce and only do one of the preliminary filings today then the other filing can be made tomorrow or even Monday.

New year's eve is the least important of holidays to me.  I do not like to stay up late or be woken up late and this year, in particular, the idea of being in a crowd is unsatisfactory.  Appearing this early in the week (late but still early) means that it is messing with a full schedule.

This is a problematic year.  A crappy year in some ways, particularly with you; but it has its moments.

It is late and its raining and i am sitting by myself because i would otherwise be with someone who does not understand me.  I will be going to sleep soon, because I do not understand why anyone would stay up till midnight, perhaps if we were togegther I would get it and i would certainly stay up for a kiss.

https://youtu.be/HoG2i_h420A

It is not terrible.  I am in a very mellow mood.  I just swam 1800 yards, 1100 IM and it was pushing it to go at all.  Probably should not have with my hand and all; but the internal pressure was building up, especially thinking about a new year starting without you in it, so swim I did.

I had a massive bit of luck for my science doing something that I have been thinking about for some time but did not have a clear avenue to pursue and it was put before me with such clarity and has since been so easily developed that it seems something of a gift from the universe.  I wonder what it will cost me?

That being aside I have already made some extensive notes and will probably have it outlined in all respects except the budget by Monday which will give me a week to complete it.  I was able to get rid of two of the four intervening projects and this points out the importance of waiting for the fourth, perhaps for Monday or Tuesday although until this came up I would have said it was ready to go.  Now I see how much can be included in it and I am thankful that I have the opportunity to make those changes even though working throughout the next 3 days at the rate required is daunting.

The darned budget is the toughest part of this, overlaps complicating everything.

If there were multiverses, perhaps I could get things right in all of the other ones.  It too late for many things, but it is not too late for tomorrow.

I love every day when i can think about us together, even 2020.  happy new year.

12/3/2013

http://m.nbcnews.com/science/spooky-physics-phenomenon-may-link-universes-wormholes-2D11690659

No comments:

Post a Comment