Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

370 8 14 21 more behind

I figured out another way to approach the atom today which provides features which provide another level of stability to the atom while incorporating the features of black holes in a new way.  Moreover, it provides a clean distinction between time and pre-time features.
It came to me while I was just beginning a fairly intense 2400 yard swim,  complete with 1200 IM, 2x400,1x300.  It's what I thought about during the swim and worked a few of the details out.
I'm not sure how right it is, but it has a certain elegance that reminds me of you.

My day was not all positive, I was attacked by a feral cat that I have to live with for several weeks. Blood is trickling from multiple minor wounds and we are sitting close to one another, not necessarily at peace, 
I've been attacked by a dog and a cat in the last 7 days.  I wonder...
I am wary for obvious reasons, the cat's fur is sticking up along his back; although he has begun to shut his eyes; they are not as dilated.
He's even rubbed against me now in a feral sort of way.  the question of the day, perhaps is if you would take me if you had to take the cat too
More behind...
Yes, that could easily be what I need from you.  But that has nothing to do with the post in this case.

The more behind has to do with science behind aut and this old post, never posted, on the idea of correlation between math and subatomic particles which is the Princeton version of AuT.  It's a little behind AuT, 7 years, but primarily because they are attempting to deal with existing physics instead of abandoning it.

https://phys.org/news/2018-12-gravity-mathematically-dynamics-subatomic-particles.html

https://phys.org/news/2011-01-which-way-detector-mystery-double-slit.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/could-einstein-get-published-today-11600974323

https://asiatimes.com/2020/09/nasa-lands-on-a-middle-path-to-nuclear-fusion/

All of these posts see little pieces of aut, the various blind men and the elephant.

I'm not going to say more than I feel the pain the ascribe to Einstein.  I was forced to pursue a very narrow path to publication to put a stake in the ground, but it was worth it, because it documents things in a way that is pleasing to me.

It is Saturday night and I miss you; I wonder what is going through your mind right now, who you are with, whether in some part of your mind you feel the same.

I suspect not.

There is a tenuous peace in some parts of the world tonight, all I feel is the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment