Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Day 362 of the apocalypse 22 and 29

So you think you got rid of me?  Maybe the accusations were just a little too much?  Things getting a little too far removed, time healing all the wounds?  No, you didn't get rid of me, I have just been busy.  I received admission to the prestigious, but not hard to get, DOE phase 0 program.  Next week should be a banner week, but I'm worried this is all just going to make me work through the holiday.

I've done an absurd amount of work on the atom attempting to get the artwork to...well work.  I was able to get some great art done, but I cannot be sure it means anything, even though it appears fairly clever.

Maybe you leaving is the apocalypse.  Have you seen the ryan reynolds match.com advertisement that I guess is an attempt to make 2020 look romantic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KABSYzPqTTg

Do we have 22 days left of not knowing who the president is?  At least we can be certain that it is 29 days to the end of the year.

Today, I swam 2400 yds, including 1200 IM, one a 400, still hard to do those.  I must be getting old, but yesterday was an ok day and its hard to feel tense after that workout, but my feelings are not tired.

You are probably wondering about my weight.  I haven't weighed myself in quite a while, last time I seemed to be hovering just about 175, meaning the last 4 pound I lost were just hiding.  Maybe tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment