Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

fantasma day 383 of the apocalypse 11, 15

It is still Christmas Eve
Despite the coming cold I rode my bike, the short bike ride to my office.  I felt bad because after the hard swim and light meals of yesterday I thought perhaps if I weighed myself the results would be better despite the hard foods of the holidays, but I did not weigh myself, I woke early and stayed with the cat while I drank my coffee.

I just had a small amount of egg nog latte despite how late it is and I may pay for it later, but it was good and I meditated in lieu of a nap for 20 minutes and feel much better now.  Except that the cat is in a terrorizing mood and is roaming about, hissing at everything, scaring me a little.

Fantasma is a beautiful word, it means ghost in spanish.
So Santo Fantasmo is the holy ghost?  Sounds unbelievable, but I think the translation is there.
"Stanto Fantasmo de Geronimo!" would almost certainly be Holy Geronimo's ghost.

It has been an ugly day inside of me, despite moments of beauty, the heavy dark rain in the morning, the puddles during my bike ride, the razor sharp edge of the front as it moved through in the afternoon.  But it is all shadowed by La Fantasma de mio, my ghost (f).

I can hope for you that you have no ghosts visit your during Christmas, but I welcome the reminder that there is much growth yet for me in my life.  I wish I was with my ghost tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment