Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

373 10 17 solving charge

I worked as much as I could but at 230 I could not go on so I went and swam.  It is cold now and the cold from the pool has gone all the way to my bones, although I did swim 2100 yards including a full set of ims, despite feeling at times like my heart would burst.

How much I'd like to share in the successes and failures of late.
I am watching videos of snow falling to instrumental, seasonal music and my mind wanders to you because there is no other way to penetrate the cold that goes all the way to my soul.  The hot tub helps, but there are things it cannot fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2yAxEXvZoo

The music and the scenes are beautiful and every part of me reaches out for you and I feel a loneliness that only a star between galaxies could experience.

I have solved the charge dilemma now, but a long time ago I wrote this post thinking about it.
 
1) follow elipse to where it is along with its slight imperfection, then take a more trapped point or string over time on the earth and follow it to that later point and then connect them.  you can do a million orbits around the sun and calculate where it will be and get a feelforwhere it will be bylooking at a 100.
 
I now longer know what that meant or referred to.


i can tell you now how to see into the future, to see everyone, even you die, or we can live for the minute-maybe with spy and her even in cahoots with spy.
5) add a powered socket outside to plug pump into


No comments:

Post a Comment