Pages

Monday, December 28, 2020

day 387 of the apocalypse 7, 11;A new way of looking at movement and dark matter

I ate the last of my chicken enchiladas for lunch.  So far I am still alive.
Over a bed of shredded raw cabbage.
Did DOE dry run today, found a problem and fixed it.
Tomorrow there is another seminar, afterwards, I plan to file the first of two LOI(s) which I am hoping to finally edit today.

I did some morbid things today, might have been a little creepy too.  Creepy, morbid but caring.  That's a strange combination.  Cause I can't trust you to keep me updated on what is important.  Yeah, that's right, can't trust you.  That doesn't sound right to me either.
Yesterday after the bike ride I was very worn out and things did not improve much today.
But despite that I swam 2000 yards, 1000 im.  I wasn't impressed; but I did it a little to my surprise.
I am such a jock for a 90 year old man.  I really felt that enchilada afterwards.  Can't eat like I used to, especially not food that like it was scraped off the street after a few weeks.

Still haven't been able to do yoga.

I saw this article and thought it was a little ironic since it did not deal with my specific problems:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/26/well/take-back-your-sex-life.html
I am now around 15 days out from seeking professional advice in that regard, but see little to gain, since I already know what to do and how to do it.

You should be required to post your own blog, I think.  Give me a chance to stay up to date with things.  Might be more than I could handle, because I'm focused unlike you.

I'm trying to date these old posts better, I still have 350 of them to go so everything gets posted.  Some are more personal than others.

This one was originally written, from here on down, on the date given, so don't get any ideas; although your ideas might not be a terrible idea to get, show some initiative, that is what I say and all of your thoughts have been pretty negative.  Where was I, oh yes, back in early 2018:

4/1/2018
Dawn comes slowly
I see it coming
sleepless
I feel control
but don't grasp it
waiting for something
that has not happened yet
instead of making something
I want to live where the snow falls
and where people look for truth honestly
walking on skis during the long northern winters
and being in love with the evergreens and someone like you

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/05/opinions/discovery-of-first-stars-and-dark-matter-opinion-lincoln/

Mass/Dark matter missing in a galaxy can be explained by the net positive or negative results for the underlying ct1 state at any point so a galaxy with little or more dark matter (the result of this net) is easily explained and even predictable.  The idea of the galaxy with the missing dark matter might represent a black hole missing center meaning the "compression" present is less than others.

There are some new thoughts on constant movement given the new definition of time.
Let's talk about what is going on.  First velocity is the sequential change that appears as constant substitution of ct1 states.  This gives a constant or near constant movement (the offset movement of ct1 vs the constant movement of ct0 is somewhat confusion, although the observed result is that everything is moving.

There is a difference however, between observed constant movement and the ability of particles to remain in place without ct1 substitution dimensionally.  When time is introduced, the spacing of ct1 substitutions disappears so that as long as you are in a ct3 or higher state, the substitution appears constant giving rise to a false wave particle duality and also a false appearance of constant movement while at the quantum level there are very long breaks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4o

No comments:

Post a Comment