Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

dreams II-day 384 of the apocalypse 10, 14

I think you are wrong. It's a matter of bad timing, anything that strong will be destructive,  it could have been beautiful and perhaps it is but perhaps not. 
You may have been wondering about how long ago these posts were made.  It just so happens, that this one has a date which goes with it:
nov 23, 2015
So what that means is that the absurdity that is embodied in some of these technically comes from their ancient origins, relatively speaking.
The content will appear under "last night's dreams," a dream I apparently had 11/22/2015.  First I will talk a little about my day today.
The plan was yoga, but I ended up walking the dog and doing some of that upper body work.  It was that half cold weather, where the sun feels good, so good that half-way through the walk I took time to lay down in the sun and write back to you.
I then changed two flat tires, one of which was a slow leak from a degrading patch.
I have been meditating in place of napping so I don't lose as much time or have that drugged feeling when I wake up.
I have a fever burning in me, not a disease but a fever of the mind caused by you.   I don't know how to interpret dreams and i don't remember this one or why i wrote it down. 

last night's dreams
1) living in a curtained off room in a shelter, but with possessions like car keys and lots of clothes.  a not bad singer, singing to the inhabitants and me long into the night keeping me up, but not badly.  Eating with the other inmates in a common room.  Everything white and lit up.
2) trying to get somewhere on back streets in a place I called new orleans.  The paths were narrow.  It involved going past many other people, climbing up walls and moving along the broad tops and then having to squeeze between narrow walls and bushes, festooned with webs crawling with spiders while other people did the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment