Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

day 388 of the apocalypse countdowns 6, 10

Slept pretty well after the tough swim despite personal conflicts.

Didn't want to get up at first, but I did.

Very unusual for me.  Thought about not writing anymore, but decided to do at least one more post, I still have 350 of them to get out of my drafts.  Now I'm focused on getting the earliest ones, those from 2013 are first, it was, apparently, a time not unlike this time.

Even as I woke I had a few more notes, ideas to put together, but did that and combined all of the papers and now all is publishable. Ugly, but ready if need be.  I decided to wait another day since I'm still having these ideas and I was not ready to get things finished today.  I have a bigger work day planned tomorrow.

I bought you a present for the holidays and don't know what to do with it.  I had this plan, but I'm still waiting to see how plans go, mine seem to fall apart, to get stuck like the old posts.

This ancient ditty (post) was the second oldest.  I deleted the oldest (4/20/13) because it was nothing but some work notes on coming deadlines.  Boring.

This one had nothing but a few words to it.  Too few, so I'm going to start with a picture.  To the one who I cannot trust or perhaps the one who cannot trust me.

I saw the moon this evening just as it rose, enormous and filling the sky 

like something from a science fiction movie

but only for a moment and then it was small again

I took this picture this evening with the clouds sailing past it

like pirate sales in the sky.


 

4/21/13

why are love and hate such powerful words


No comments:

Post a Comment