Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Too fast too fat

Now the weekend which seemed to start a day early is going too fast, even though it is just 5 am on Saturday.

I found a bad sentence is my first draft, after I sent it for review and was otherwise not thrilled with some of the language; but what can you do in 500 words?

I wanted to not workout today so I took a look at this, which was depressing and I went for a short bike ride and did even less lifting:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/5-of-the-best-exercises-you-can-ever-do
30 minutes aerobic a day and two days of strength training a week to be considered active?  What a depressing article.

less depressing https://www.byrdie.com/how-much-exercise-should-you-do

It's the evening btw.  I was hoping for some news today, but no news is good news as they say so I am still anxious although I have a very negative outlook despite all the reasons to have a positive one.

I don't particularly like swimming being moderate, although I can agree my moderate warm up is certainly moderate, but the im gets my heart rate as high as it goes and one day it will certainly burst; more likely in a real pool, I think.

Still no news, its getting later and later.
I was anxious early,  it is overlaid with something else, but I don't know what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment