Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

A collection of articles

I felt so weak lately that I felt I had to keep exercising and somehow despite exhaustion, worry and too much to do managed to do 2100 yards, including 1000 im, nothing to write home about. I was relaxed for a moment and just wanted to relax.  Unfortunately, it was still sunny, if not warm when I got home so I walked the dog and listened to news to get it done before the dark and cold closed in.
I feel even more tired that I was, but I did the exercise and I walked the dog and I thought of all the things I would say and do to you if I could.

JH: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6vwrxDc3TA

There is so much that I have to do and so much that I am waiting for.
It is, if I am right, down to 3 days for the first next thing, then perhaps as much as 17 days to the next and in between a deadline which I have to take care of this week.
Thankfully, I was able to get out one thing which has been more of an annoyance than an actual problem today.  I also have a first and second draft of the documentation due in 17 days as well as a draft of one due a few days later.
There is still a weeks worth of work to do between today, Thursday, and Monday.  It seems like Friday to me, but there is a hearing tomorrow which will take up a lot of my time; but one that I am very interested in and which I hope will prove to be important.
By Monday things will have changed, greatly for the better or greatly for the worse.  At this point, I have done enough that I believe it should be for the better; but so far I have not seen any movement and I interpret that negatively even though the absence is not indicative of any specific result.

It is one way the government continues to confound me; but it does so on another scale entirely, something that only a change in administration will likely solve and even then it will require...more time, more resources and results which are considered likely; but still uncertain, especially considering how much information will be, and is being, destroyed.

Are we being destroyed, I wonder.  Are we already destroyed?

I suppose the answer to that should be one way or the other; but I cannot say that tonight.  The endorphin high as worn off, there are daunting challenges which include questions of what to do, not just doing something, but doing what first and what last and what not at all.  

Come sunday, but not too fast, I have much to do and much to think about.

Forbes: The Crisis In Theoretical Particle Physics Is Not A Moral Imperative. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chadorzel/2019/07/15/the-crisis-in-theoretical-particle-physics-is-not-a-moral-imperative/

Ars Technica: Alternative theory of gravity makes a nearly testable prediction. https://arstechnica.com/science/2019/07/alternative-theory-of-gravity-makes-a-nearly-testable-prediction/

TweakTown: China #1 in quantum entanglement, teleports object 300 miles. https://www.tweaktown.com/news/66601/china-1-quantum-entanglement-teleports-object-300-miles/index.html

ScienceAlert: If You Thought Quantum Mechanics Was Weird, You Need to Check Out Entangled Time. https://www.sciencealert.com/if-you-thought-quantum-mechanics-was-weird-wait-til-you-check-out-entangled-time

No comments:

Post a Comment