Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

exactly what day of the apocalypse? countdowns 5, 9 if distance is an illusion how restrictive is time

Another early post from early 2013, a way to see where I was.
I rode my bike and did the light weights today.  
I' was deeply involved in work today, but managed to get a great deal done, the work was definitely worth doing, a question I had.  The plan is to finish two projects tomorrow and one Friday which will open up Monday and allow me to get to a fourth project over the weekend.
I wasn't focused on anything outside of work because I could not.
I did see the moon, not quite as low as yesterday, but enough to see the effect.
Saturday, December 7, 2019 was 389 days ago, apparently for some reason the first day of the apocalypse.  I think it's the birthday of one of my old girlfriends and pearl harbor day.  I think there must be a typo in there somewhere.  And don't get upset about that!
Trump made his famous toilet flushing speech and 500 scholars said he'd committed impeachable offenses (studies in the obvious, perhaps).  However...
March 5 was day102 according to this blog, so somewhere in there I lost 18 days.
If March 5 was day 102 then the first day of the apocalypse was Sunday, November 24, 2019.  Why on earth was that the first day of the apocalypse. 
Nothing particular happened that day, although it was: All Souls' Day (Visu Dvēseles Diena) - Latvia
Eternity Sunday (Sunday of the Dead) (Ewigkeitssonntag) - Austria
Guru Tegh Bahadur's Martyrdom Day (गुरु तेग बहादुर शहीदी दिवस) - India
Sunday of the Dead (Totensonntag) - Germany
I think there is some mathematical error beyond losing 18 days.
But wait, there's more.  March 4 was day 91, so that would take it to December 4, 2019.  As near as I can tell the only relevance there is that it was national cookie day.  Is national cookie day the first day of the apocalypse?  How is that possible?  Kamala Harris ended her campaign, that's something.Melania trump accused someone of pandering.  Macron used toddler techniques to convince trump to endorse nato.  None of that sounds apocalyptic.
Note that the first reported case of covid in china was 12/31/19.  So maybe...?

But where am I, where are we now
I thought about posting a picture of that gift, but why?  What would you do?
Send it?  Send it back?
A gift for someone who isn't there.

My hand is infected where that feral cat bit me yesterday.  Yesterday it was serious, today it seems better, but it could go either way.  You don't have to care.  More to follow, unless I can't type.

Here's a funny list; not sure I agree with  it conceptually, its way to different from the last one I saw, but there it is.


Here is the oldest post that was left, one that has since been answered definitely, but it was not certain in 2013.
4/26/13
As has oft been repeated, I will continue to skirt the issue of apparent faster than light travel till the conditions for that exhibition are fully met (see prior posts for details).
However, that issue may be skirted (since it's pretty much set out in what's been written if you read between the lines) and we can discuss the issue of how restrictive time is if distance is an illusion brought on by the application of time to tendencies for events to happen in the singularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment