Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

367 11 17 24 Anxiety

This sends my anxiety level through the roof, https://www.fox8live.com/2020/12/09/recent-crime-victim-has-warning-others-new-orleans/

Just finished a hard climb uphill.  Not really exercise, but it will have to do today and it was nice to get out in the sun for a while.  It has been an exhausting week, but I think I'm finished with most of it.

Sat down to watch a video of Venice underwater which has some cute parts, although the underlying theme is waterworld.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOul64CS5ew&t=184s

The original theme for the day was getting off early and going for a bike ride; but event did not cooperate and the walk may be most if not all of what I do.  I do have a weight concept in mind.  You burn some calories just thinking about it.  I also did the pool boy routine for a while and hurried to get the last of the hurricane debris out where it could be hauled away which was happening today.

 The Daily Galaxy --Great Discoveries Channel: “The Big Bang Didn’t Happen Just Once” –Four Unsolved Mysteries of the Universe.

https://dailygalaxy.com/2020/12/the-big-bang-didnt-happen-just-once-four-big-unsolved-mysteries-of-the-universe-weekend-feature/

Absurdly old news, but a list of things that are solved.  It is so disappointing.  I am making a great deal of progress and there are more opportunities than I can pursue.
No word on the FOIA, I need to call next week.

This week has been exhausting, but I think I dealt with the initial deadlines in large part; although there is much to read over.  That will happen the next two days and over the weekend.

There are two days left for the letter, 11 for the response.  Too much is riding on that, it should not be that way, but that is how I spent my time and my calendar is largely cleared off.

Exercise yesterday after the hard workout from yesterday was 40 minutes of Yoga, hard for me but only an intermediate work with intermediate effort, but it was very hard for me, but I feel better for having done it.

I am looking at what to do next, there are months of work ahead without pay on my project if the first efforts don't work out.  What a ridiculous gamble, but I don't see any way I could have gotten to where I am without the effort and the hard work leading up to it made this possible, if unwise.

I had hoped that long before now I would have had results from the foia that would have let that happen, now 160 days out it looks like nothing will happen there before the election.  It is a grim thing; even with all that is going right.

Enough of grim, here is something for a happy tonight:  Happy chanukah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5YNNkR1hJI



No comments:

Post a Comment