Pages

Monday, December 14, 2020

372 11 18 change and movement

I finally got the recommendation I have been waiting for.  It is nice to have it; it will be interesting to see what happens next.
I have been engaged in calls and will continue to do so for the rest of this week, a surprisingly busy week.
I still have to finish the write ups and there are essentially two weeks with a holiday in the middle.  I have been taking steps in that regard.

It is Monday, I did not exercise today, except to walk the dog and do a few yoga moves, nothing that could be called a workout.

My mind was not on my efforts and in truth I had a fair run of good workouts and it was very cold.  Walking the dog was more of a pleasure than a chore given how tough the days have been.

I thought of several responses and none of them added anything so I failed to come up with anything different.   Am I finished with that?  I'm not sure.  The problem is that I cannot offer the defense I want, because it is unfair.  I won't say it isn't right, to some extent it is right, but its not really a defense, its not an explanation; its a question of the future.

It has not been an easy year for anyone.  I'm not sure what next week holds, much less next year.

So things are happening and now I need to see what is going to happen.  I won't apologize for my needs as long as I'm working hard towards a better future.  I am not saying its right, it is what I need to do.

So I am going to take a deep breath and go on this week, working as hard as I can to do what I need to do and I will see if there is some answer I can give.


No comments:

Post a Comment