Pages

Monday, April 11, 2022

4.11.22

 There is so much on my calendar for today that it cannot all be done, so why do i wake up this morning only wanting to reach out here.

An email on Sunday gives me another day on one project since it promises much needed feedback, although strangely not what i need the most.

I should do a countdown time to the meeting on the 21rst, now only 10 days off if nothing changes.  Time flies.  There is some work to do to prepare for that, the background noise of the bigger projects, the text book which serves as the third or fourth edition of the npte.

I wonder how your morning started off, if we could sit together and talk I would have some ideas for us.  It is cool, i should ride my bike to the office, but i will likely drive.  I have to start cleaning it although there is a long time, it has not had a thorough reorganization since New Mexico which was months ago and the cleaning has been haphazard, what needs to be done as opposed to what I have to do for a large gathering.  Hire someone, yes, but only after the surfaces are cleared, files stored, recycle recycled and in the end I will likely do everything else that needs to be done because why not.

I may bring home the lawnmower to fix it, although I am unsure that it makes a lot of sense, but it will clear out a space.

Ok, its 830am and I have done some work and I've also done a substantial amount of cleaning (sweep/mop) the office which now smells like pine sol, the only thing I had to clean the floors with.  It needed that, since it has been some time since I did the entire office.  I did not vacuum the carpeted parts which is also important but I have a lot of clearing out to do before I tackle that job since I have been storing materials in the back on the carpet for months while I decide what to do with them.

But enough about cleaning, I have to get back to work!

You can literally find anything on the internet.




No comments:

Post a Comment