Pages

Friday, April 29, 2022

4.29.22 on going to be with no pants

 the mother of all nightmarish dreams.  no pants, a resort setting, why i was there something of a mystery.   i did sleep with no pant last night, Early in a dream which went on quite a while before and after, i climbed into and then was getting stuck in a boat floating high in the air way above any reasonable height wwhere even floating boats would be (it fdrifted out of a holding pond which was likethe top of a cartoon volcanoe, and waiting for it to drift back to where i could climb off without falling a few miles, it drifted even farther from the edge to where it was floating. why i climbd ito it ill likely never know, then this whole group of people who semed to be your family came and i left, still with no pants, to find some, there were an unusually large number of children; i went out of a small door into some great outdoors, getting locked outside in a china town with lots of stores but not the drug store where i at least hoped to buy underwear with still no pants and a dragon parade going by, still looking for a drug store because all these people had shown up when i was in the bathtub, your family i think, and of course even if id found a drug store in this china town complete with clothes lines running between buildings, no pants and therefore no wallet, Then going back inside oddly i had my phone but couldnt get out of a program to take pictures, so i had to tell everyone about the parade saying i would join the children who were already leaving as soon as i found my walllet  only to wake at last after finding my wallet had been emptied, why not steal the whole thing?

Anyway, no thoughts of going to sleep after that.  Breathing last night was a big problem.  I had my breathing machine and had used it, noisy and laregely ineffective, sometimes i think my mouth opens and the air just blows through my nose to the outside without any making it to my lungs.  Small wonder i fall asleep and waking up at 430 am with no chance of going back  to sleep does not help anything.


It is almost 8pm, a transformer blew so there is no power and I can appreciate the dusk.

I've sacrificed for you,  quite a bit and just now or was it for me or was it for naught?  I miss you much more than the power,  without you it is like there is no night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment