Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2022

4.14.22

 Swimming yesterday meant 70 degree water, 10 degrees above life threatening, but two degrees under my self imposed level.  still managed to get in the equiv of 2000 yards as i see it with the 1k im in 47 minutes more or less through a fair amount of debris in the pool as strong winds kept the ambient air temp down and heralded storms that passed in the night.

Today i am not sure what i will do, it is early, i was up before 5, and the sun will not rise for more than an hour.  I know it is a busy day.  There is a lot of science news about an engine that i patented and filed a grant on about a year ago.  Not paranoid, but it was put out there in the public, so who knows and who knows whose patent will be first, the fact is that my idea was made by mit and if my patent is first, well perhaps i should write them a letter or better still make it one better if my work came first.  The underlying science, if you ignore mine, is very old.

I have to make sure the details are filed somewhere as a utility, a relatively small but important undertaking for one day this week or next.  It will be nice to put a date on it, but the grant is perhaps a year ago and so too would whatever is filed.

I started this morning with a day old cinammon roll; i may as well have done a line of cocaine for all the damage to my health these things cause, but it was delicious and I did a lot yesterday, getting the grant stuff out, getting the positive reviews, knowing that i had a chance on that patented heat engine thing and I am now a mere 7 days from the day of the meeting should nothing change.

And then there is you, and what do we make of that as things accelerate.  Is that just me?  At night it seems that way and it is still dark.

I am continuing the cleaning and also keeping it down to 30 minutes or thereabouts a day.  I could be finished for now, but I need to make this as regular as possible because it is much better and the organization is important although there is a lot yet to do to make it all right and I dreamed last night of packing up to leave forever, deciding in the end to mail most of it instead of trying to carry it and there was something about practicing and then abandoning the practice of law involving many of those who are now dead that I worked with, reminding me that our time is running out.

Cleaned up the Vacuum cleaner, did that, hung some pictures that needed to be moved and started dusting.  Officially, everything is ready although there is more to be done.  I definitely don't have a bad roof anymore, but there may still be a slow leak and I need to deal with that.  The good news is that pictures for a listing will probably be possible next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment