Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

42820

 5 am awake everyone fed, one insane animal crying.

I fell asleep early, so i had almost 9 hours of sleep, perhaps 8 with all the waking up

did my exercises, but i am still having flash  backs of being in the high plains desert

the dog was up early too, perhaps that is why.  he eyes me suspiciously, perhaps he is having flashbacks too.

my libido was very high yesterday, even that little interaction awakening something inside of me, beter hidden; but after swimming, the temperature warmer, between 72 and 74 i was tired.  This morning the simmiring passion is back.

I feel like i should skip exercising and take a recovery day, but it would also be a good day, being up so early, to ride to work, cool, there cant be too many of these days left.  No decision yet, it is dark outside. I have lights, but it is a dangerous ride even in the daylight both in terms of cars that might not see the lights or which might stop working and the uneven terrain.

I still have not gotten very far in the work that is time sensitive although after coming up with a good ending in the swim i finished the short paper; easier to  write than to edit i suppose.  It is wrong to say i have not gotten very far, i am dangerously behind in the schedule and there is much to add.

It was supposed to be a slash and burn job but it has not been.  My budget is a mess and there is  a lot to do yet.

It is cool here, there is a slight snow in vermont which is not sticking to the ground.  A werid global warming thing as ice caps melt.  That too is the nature of my work to some extent.  I have that as an issue that i can at least potentially address, i am alone in that, it is too unfair to comprehend. When will i get time to rest, together.

It is still early, the crazy animal has gotten quiet, the dog has curled up and gone back to sleep, in the far east the sun will be up soon, there is no rest for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment