Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

42622

 It is evening in rome, there is heat and rain in the world

It is6 am.

I woke up discomforted by th feeling that I should be able to sleep in peace without hearing from you.  

what right do ihave to hear from you

it should be enough that i know you are well,that i can express my feelings

except i cannot because i cannot trust my feelings

oh, i love you, there is no question about that

the memory of you? at least right now?

how can i trust my feelings when i am so unrequited

I cannot trust my feelings anymore than i can trust the future.

real love requires time together time to become disappointed

there is much in the world i take for granted

i never took for granted that i would hear your voice

i dont take for granted that i will see you again

so it comes as little surprise that i would wake up

discomforted, uncertain what to do next

even as so much waits for my attention

and the future slips through my fingers

sands in the hourglass.

The coffee was good today
I have my work laid out in front of me
I must have been up long before 6 because i had done so much by 601
May is almost here with its second set of deadlines
and no more to show for itself then the payables from april


No comments:

Post a Comment