Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2022

41722

 Easter. 

It's 530which is late considering how early I fell asleep. Bike ride and cold swim yesterday. Slept surprisingly well, it helps to be exhausted and I certainly was.

Considering how things are in the world it isn't surprising that I can't sleep some nights and last night should have been a bad one but I slept like I was innocent of all things. 

Love is such a strange thing, i keep thinking that time and distance should weaken it; but it only gets stronger.  How is that possible.

I wonder if matzoh will be on sale today.  I would like to make a breakfast bisquit today, but i have been both eating and exercising a lot (two rides and a swim yesterday) and weird meals.

I have to finish my book club thing soon, although that is not so much of a challenge.  I need to publish the kids book for whatever copyright reasons are out there.

I found a 700 a month 1br1ba rental in nm btw.  that is scarily low and small but it was on louisiana ave so i think it may be a sign and if we were forced to be that close together, it does not scare me as much as it should.

That brings me to next week which should give me some insight into the future, i should be hearing things and i suppose i am a mere 5 days from that meeting now if it happens and lucky for me it does not matter so much if it happens or not, there being so very many pathways opening up to what i do not know, but if it led to a tiny house or even a medium or large house with you in it, whatever fear and challenge would be there would be balanced with anticipation.

What to do next....

No comments:

Post a Comment