Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

4.12.22 9 days

It is tuesday morning.  When I woke at 5, i realized i had not properly set my phone on the charger, but it was 5 so it has a lot of time to charge this morning.  I am enjoying the last of this fairly mediocre store brand breakfast blend and getting ready to start another full day, but putting off thinking about it as long as possible.

I should probably be writing or reading about writing, but i am just thinking about reading about writing and writing a blog post about thinking.

I am struggling about stuff i wrote earlier; not happy about saying too much, concerned that mistakes I made by acting hastily will come back to haunt me, thinking about things that have to be determined and included if the real estate project rears its head even as I do not know what will happen with it if it does get green lighted, which it likely will not.

That, however, is a minor distraction compared to the other things going on, mistakes if they can be called that which I can live with.

A link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=399209058872317&id=100063496786135

There is some interesting stuff in here which tells me something, I need to be careful because the applications are complex ones of scale, but all of these things about expansion and contraction can be seen at scale and ng2775 has already played an outsized role which impressive given its outsized size.

I look into the obelisk and there are no stars...

I'm in the office, it was a hot bike ride even though it was before 8. Summer is coming.  It was nice to walk into an office that smelled like a pine forest, but it reminds me of all the cleaning that needs to be done yet.  I told myself, "30 minutes a day till everything is organized and put away," but we will see.

I did my 30 minutes, cleared out some old equipment and maybe 40% of the filing that needed to be filed and I feel pretty good about things.  It looks a lot better, not many paint chips on the floor, ready to vacuum when the time comes.  

It looked like rain, so I hoped on the bike, got home and upgraded the music on my swimming headset, probably have 8 or 9 swims between repetition which is nice.  it could be more than that, but I'm guessing 9-10 hours plus a few Chinese songs that I should likely delete, but to what end?  My heart is breaking, but cleaning helps.  I'm waiting for so many things.

Time to get back to work, conferences till 5 and while I'm making progress going through my calendar, it is a week of work every day right now.

 Another image



No comments:

Post a Comment